Twilight Empire's 5th Anniversary [Tonight!]

((

Greetings Ravenholdt,

It is that time of year again! The Twilight Empire is pleased to announce that we are hosting our 5th anniversary celebration tonight. We have had an amazing past five years on this server and we wanted to extend an invitation to the community of the server to celebrate that accomplishment with us. Thank you, Ravenholdt, for your support over the years. Without you, the Empire would never have made it to this point.

Here is the post that was shared on the Sanctum and on the Empire's website by our Citizen's Branch Minister, Erber Spellfixer:

< The parchment hung aloft is adorned with exuberant brims of golden hue, this as well prominent of the subtly pulsating writing therein. Should the vellum be approached would one then find the aforementioned writing to gleam brighter, faint distortion as well to gradually appear behind that composed. As that scribed is read does the illusion eventually materialize in full, transparent twin lion insignia appearing with slight ripple beneath the given message. >

To whom it may concern,

Should this parchment find you well then be it known that you are cordially invited to the join the imminent festivities of the Twilight Empire’s 5th Anniversary Celebration. The Empire welcomes all to support and enjoy the commemoration of this momentous occasion which may only be partaken of but once. In remembrance of all that accomplished thus far by an order which has aided in fostering the well being of all within its reach as well as in joyous honor of prosperity to assuredly come.

What shall these celebrations include?

- Special words of consideration shared by those who have dedicated themselves to guiding the Empire.

- Gifts in the spirit of mirth for those in attendance to be given in appreciation.

- As popularized from prior celebrations, a raffle of numerous prizes.

- A vast display of pyrotechnic entertainment.

- Provided refreshments and appetizers.

- A story competition hosted by the Empire’s own Senator Rednaxela.

These festivities will commence upon Friday, August 10th at approximately 8:00pm ((Realm Time))

Once more are all welcome and encouraged to follow the Empire upon this day. Your presence will be eagerly awaited.

- The Twilight Empire”

(( Much has happened to the Empire within Ravenholdt and indeed far more shall occur in times to come! Again, all are welcome to join these festivities in promotion of RP had and to without doubt continue! Happy 5th year anniversary! ^_^ ))

Again, we welcome all who would like to join us in this celebration. We are indebted to this community for its continued support of RP and of the Empire. Thank you, Ravenholdt, for the wonderful memories of the past five years. And here is to hoping that we have many more years and memories ahead of us!

Sincerely,
Aerana Dantay

))
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
(( Hell yeah, TE. <3 ))
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
(( Congrats, guys! That's a major milestone! ))
Reply Quote
(( Thank you, Cayreth! It's definitely a milestone that we're proud of. Five years ago, I don't think I would have imagined us being here. Back then, I was just a little Mage who was in awe of people who went to this scary place known as the Deadmines. *Laughs* ))
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
YAY! Party!))
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
((Yay! TE Party!

I may have not been around for all five years, but I'm looking forward to celebrating the birthday of the guild which has given me such amazing friends! *hugs* to my TE family!))
Reply Quote
(( Thank you for those who attended tonight! We had a nice turnout of both Horde and Alliance! Congratulations to the winners of our raffle, great job to those who helped with an amazing fireworks show, and thank you for everyone who shared a story for the storytelling contest. It was truly a wonderful evening! ))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
((Ah, neat! Congratulations on 5 years and everything!))
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
it was awesome! they had me jump out of a cake wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Man Twilight Empire, you are old. Old, old, old, old, old..... *shakes head*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/11/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Fagerboozle
it was awesome! they had me jump out of a cake wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Suddenly, I'm not so sad I wasn't available for the party, after all.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
yeh, there were a few of the lads there left feelin' a bit inadequate after that.

oo! they also held a secret raffle after the main one. some lucky soul walked away with an only-slightly-used thong. (and that was just the third place winner.)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
yeh, there were a few of the lads there left feelin' a bit inadequate after that.

oo! they also held a secret raffle after the main one. some lucky soul walked away with an only-slightly-used thong. (and that was just the third place winner.)

Oh DAMN...I am sending you a grey item through the mail COD so you can pay for my therapy sessions after that horrible image you left in my mind....

Expect to get a rock in the mail for $999,999 gold...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

Oh DAMN...I am sending you a grey item through the mail COD so you can pay for my therapy sessions after that horrible image you left in my mind....

Expect to get a rock in the mail for $999,999 gold...

The Fem Orc speaks for the Bob Clan....better listen to her....
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
"Oh, so it's that kind of party...!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbbLCvUtHGo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]