< IQ > LFM for MoP Weekday/Weekend Raids

90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
<IQ > 10M guild is recruiting range DPS and healers to join our weekday and weekend raid teams. Our weekday raids will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays @ 6:00pm-9:00pm (MST/Server Time) and weekend raids will be held on Saturdays & Sundays @ 4:00pm-8:00pm (MST/Server Time). We are a 10M semi-hardcore, family-oriented and drama free raiding guild, and we are currently 8/8 HM DS (8th Realm Rank).

If you are interested in joining us and/or would like more information about IQ, please visit our website at iqguild.enjin.com or feel free to send a tell to one of the IQ officers.

Thank you.

Foxxè
Edited by Foxxè on 9/16/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
IQ
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
IQ
Bumped!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
We are still looking for a few more for our weekend raids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Still looking for a few more weekend raiders. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi I am looking to join a weekend raiding team that is semi-hardcore at the same time. Will you guys be raiding competitively in MoP for the weekend group?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
IQ
09/12/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Haniquin
Hi I am looking to join a weekend raiding team that is semi-hardcore at the same time. Will you guys be raiding competitively in MoP for the weekend group?
yes, please throw an app on the guild website for consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Still looking for a few more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
alright sent you guys an app
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
IQ
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
any1 from here i can add to REAL ID?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
You can add me foxxe#1123 and I sent you a request too.
Edited by Foxxè on 9/18/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
IQ
Bump
Edited by Docbear on 9/19/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Can use a few healers and range DPS on our weekend team, and can use a tank for our weekday team.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Foxxe, I know you are a hunter but are you looking or another hunter for either team but mainly interested in the weekend team?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
I don't mind having another hunter on the weekend team actually, unfortunately we are no longer recruiting DPS but we are looking for a healer with DPS off spec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]