Keeinin

85 Tauren Paladin
today i was in horde trade chat and they were calling for a raid on the alliance cities. normally i would not go at my lvl nor do i really care as this toon is an alt. Keeinin offers 500g for ppl to join. I declare this a lie in trade chat, my first mistake getting involved in trade chat. I am told i would get paid. A suffer a lapse in judgement and joined the raid anyway. I do not have time to get my gold off him before they decide to start it and summon us in. Of course it is a fail and we wipe. Raid falls apart after the run back. I ask Keeinin about the gold and says to come to one of the lakes in SW. hard to do with alliance and guards. I send him a tell saying I'll meet him in Org. He put me on ignore and soon logs out. I know I made a mistake here. I am just venting alittle bit about trust on the internet and my own failings. Let this be a lesson to you and to avoid ppl like Keeinin and anyone from his guild Terre Rouge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
XD
Reply Quote
Hehehe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]