Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Up
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Please look me up if interested. Fin has my RealID.
Prot main spec. Fury OS.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
We went through a rough period in December where we fell behind pretty drastically because we had to pug so many raid spots. We lost a healer and then our off tank and then 1 and then 2 dps. People had different reasons for leaving. Some to move to other guilds some to take a break from raiding or transferring to different servers. We have finally filled all but one of these spots and are in a very good position heading into 5.2 raiding. We have been concentrating on HoF and trying to get through it before the next patch comes out. We downed Amber Shaper last night and are figuring out Empress now. We did this with a dps's monk alt off-tanking. I'm very confident that if we had had consistency with our attendance we would have been working on Heroic content a month ago. I want prospective members to realize your not coming into a mess if you join us. We are in a great place moving forward and we are a great group of guys and gals that are passionate about the game and making progress moving forward. If your a tank looking to get into a guild that's ready for the next tier this could be a great home for you. Please talk to Fin in game or find me even I'll find someone for you to talk to. If your a good fit we'd love to have you join us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
up
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated progression. HoF is clear.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
...and 2/4 ToES should clear that next week. Thursday was really only the second day we have gone in there ever and I dont count the other day really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]