Anyone around from vanilla wow?

1 Undead Rogue
When wow launched Daggerspine was the server recommended to me when I created my first character and I played on the server through vanilla wow up till lick king expansion. Is there anyone still on the server that played then? Anyone around that was in HolyWarhw, Drunken Lords, or Drunken Legacy, Celeste, guildess, the plague still on this server?
Reply Quote
drunken lords xferred a few months back drunken legacy only guild still here others i have no idea where they have gone
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Is Impulse still around?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
I had thought Drunken Lords had changed their name to Drunken Legacy but wanst sure on that. I still havent had as much fun with this game as I did the first two years during vanilla on Daggerspine.
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Warrior
I recently started playing again. None of my characters are on Daggerspine though, and this one is retired.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh look, Horde at stables.

It's Teuf with windfury totem.

F that.
Reply Quote
Vanilla was fun
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Druid
Started on Daggerspine and staying on Daggerspine. Population has picked up recently but still Horde owned. Hate Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/13/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Sneakattak
I had thought Drunken Lords had changed their name to Drunken Legacy but wanst sure on that. I still havent had as much fun with this game as I did the first two years during vanilla on Daggerspine.

DS History: Impulse & Drunken Legacy formed after Lords v1 disbanded. Basically hardcore vs. casual mode IIRC.

I made Disposable Heroes (didn't much care for the tribute guild..) then reformed Drunken Lords v2 (a lot of v1 members) & raided on DS for Cata but decided to move to Windrunner for Panda under Drunken Disorderlies (until it coughs up Drunken Lords..).
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
You should check pre-bc they've become rather active on the forums as of late.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Started on Daggerspine, still playing on Daggerspine. Have characters now on Alliance and Horde sides. I was an officer in B L A C K W A T C H, and played with Vindictive a bit during AQ40. Now trying to build a serious hard-mode raiding guild on Alliance. Haven't played this mage as a main since half way through BC. Some may know my priest Tellit.
Reply Quote
72 Dwarf Hunter
I just started a new char yesterday after being gone since 2008 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
What up.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
d
Edited by Nosatendaibo on 11/15/2012 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
if vanilla is 2004, yea
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I played in impulse back in the day =) Along with RoT, and Rising to Power. I played Denrick the completely useless dwarf pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I was sad when Caelestis broke up. Their shinies motivated me to kill dragons and stuff.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
Well I may have killed some of you =) Horde was so stacked here then. I just renewed and trying to figure out where I should go and what I should do. I'd like to go worgen druid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]