91 Troll Druid
01/04/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Siawyn
What up.

HI SOND

(Snowy from ye olden days of yore)

Snowy.... I-I-I-I-I LOVE YOU!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Yes, well... I'm not really around, but I thought I'd stop by these forums today, for no particular reason.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aiQWg7jsFII/UO4AwIkxG_I/AAAAAAAACOM/C3GqMvvYoGM/s1152/Carebears.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UFvg_9URtMM/UO4ADLwG0zI/AAAAAAAACN0/wsaEiYt6HFU/s539/Snowballed.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i_KTkLU9CCU/UO4AjW51gJI/AAAAAAAACOE/gknCyLFg0u0/s1152/FeedingIgnites.png
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
SNOWY AND HALLUCINOSIS OH MY GOSH
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Hi! =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hi
Reply Quote
82 Human Paladin
Dspine was first and only server till after wrath. Betrayed broke up and me and my friends all went to Stormrage since none of us like pvp.

Diff note, anyone remember the name of the rogue that used to constantly gank lowbies, especially around Booty bay? cait or cat or something?

...Man, first time on the wow forums in years.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Catfathers. He was actually a nice guy when he wasn't stabbing you in the face.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
Just recently re-subbed after not playing since Wrath. Greetings Daggerspine.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/29/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Clintt
Just recently re-subbed after not playing since Wrath. Greetings Daggerspine.

Good to see you're still kickin'.

I'm back after skipping out on Cata after a month. Over on an Oceanic realm as don't have a schedule that allows playing w/ US guilds anymore.

Levelling a hpally (Mollify; Horde-side) now for arenas/RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
This game is just.....it's just awful now.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
yo Elt!

Good to see a familiar name. I do not know what I am doing playing again, and I left Dspine on my main years ago. For some reason I always check out these forums in case a flash from the past shows up. Some habits die hard.

Glad to see all is well.

Clinttaurus
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Dully <HolyWar> reporting in!

I don't play anymore though, just waiting for my subscription to end :/
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock
heh, catfathers, I loved that guy.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Still kicking around on Ravenholdt with my shaman. I just couldn't bring myself to play the pally this xpac.
Reply Quote
32 Dwarf Hunter
Oh and I took control of the <HolyWar> tag.

JIHAAADDDDD!
Reply Quote
95 Dwarf Warrior
No one would remember me, but I was a Daggerspine original, quit at the start of wrath and gave the account to a friend, recently came back after being talked into by an old guildmate of mine.
Reply Quote
Gunther, any other original members from Impulse still around at all these days? Also anyone know the whereabouts of Mandroth...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm kicking around but now on Kargath after leaving Dspine during BC to follow my friends.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I've done some moving around. I was Yi (orc shaman in vanilla) with Catastrophic, and Taedon was my original main (DarkTide then Archaic) and Luukos was my dorf priest (HolyWarhw). Hopefully that'll stir up some old friends who are trolling this post. I miss you all!

Shouts:
Csy! Goldie! Baboon (I hate you...in a good way), Kuroma (I hate you most....in a bad way), Kosbo (aka Cosmo), Moriithil (I think I miss you most >.<) (...and props to anyone who knows what she's most famous for...I hate all the people involved especially Necrotog).
Geminii, Aevera, Chido, Splinter, Snave, Dprater, Nexxa.
The list goes on. I miss vanilla WoW.

Currently raiding on my shadow priest, Taesuck on Kargath, with Antal.
Edited by Taedon on 3/17/2013 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]