Anyone around from vanilla wow?

60 Troll Hunter
I've done some moving around. I was Yi (orc shaman in vanilla) with Catastrophic
Shouts:
Csy! Goldie! Baboon (I hate you...in a good way), Kuroma (I hate you most....in a bad way), Kosbo (aka Cosmo), Moriithil (I think I miss you most >.<) (...and props to anyone who knows what she's most famous for...I hate all the people involved especially Necrotog).
Geminii, Aevera, Chido, Splinter, Snave, Dprater, Nexxa.
The list goes on. I miss vanilla WoW.

Was in Cata and do not remember Yi for some reason. I remember Sli and i miss that guy.

Sidenote, my boy Ganorhian (troll shaman) hit both Moriithil and her best friend IRL. WoW was the OG Plenty of Fish.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I've done some moving around. I was Yi (orc shaman in vanilla) with Catastrophic
Shouts:
Csy! Goldie! Baboon (I hate you...in a good way), Kuroma (I hate you most....in a bad way), Kosbo (aka Cosmo), Moriithil (I think I miss you most >.<) (...and props to anyone who knows what she's most famous for...I hate all the people involved especially Necrotog).
Geminii, Aevera, Chido, Splinter, Snave, Dprater, Nexxa.
The list goes on. I miss vanilla WoW.

Was in Cata and do not remember Yi for some reason. I remember Sli and i miss that guy.

Sidenote, my boy Ganorhian (troll shaman) hit both Moriithil and her best friend IRL. WoW was the OG Plenty of Fish.

Yi was my orc female enhancement shaman. Clintt, funny you don't remember me. I had you as my friend on AIM forever. You were always one of my favorite people. We raided BWL when I was in Cata and nearly got Nef down a few times before what's-his-face GM gquit and stole the guild bank.
Edited by Taesuck on 3/19/2013 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter

Yi was my orc female enhancement shaman. Clintt, funny you don't remember me. I had you as my friend on AIM forever. You were always one of my favorite people. We raided BWL when I was in Cata and nearly got Nef down a few times before what's-his-face GM gquit and stole the guild bank.

NOW I remember you, lol, just had to jog the old memory a little bit. It's good to see an old name from those days, and while I play super casually now (don't even have a 90), every time I think about playing I reminisce on the old days and the old faces. Glad you are still around, and while I don't use AIM anymore, my email is RyanP09@hotmail.com if you want to add me so we can shoot the !@#$ sometime, either here or on FB.

Be easy.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
I don't know if any of you remember the guild I played for most on vanilla Daggerspine, we were a smaller, slower progression, laid-back alliance guild. We, sadly, switched to Nazjatar when free realm transfers were offered for the first time in vanilla. That server subsequently died a quick death.

Riders of the Short Bus. RIP

Also, what was the name of the guy who was Alliance Grand Marshal forever and ever? A pvp farming machine in AB. He was a druid, but can't remember name. Also the really terrible, funny alliance lowbie guild that we all thought was full of chinese farmers?
Edited by Magichealz on 3/20/2013 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Kuroma, the robot druid
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
Kuroma, that's right! He wasn't a robot because I had a few nice chats with him back in the day. Mostly innocuous stuff. I certainly thought he was a robot before that though.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Hunter
im sure noone remembers me/us but I was zachrifice a shadow priest and my brother was a rogue Alkazard. We both got grand marshal in vanilla. I was in Holy War. Used to play with AMYHW quite a bit.

Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who were you in Riders of the Short Bus?

I don't know if any of you remember the guild I played for most on vanilla Daggerspine, we were a smaller, slower progression, laid-back alliance guild. We, sadly, switched to Nazjatar when free realm transfers were offered for the first time in vanilla. That server subsequently died a quick death.

Also, what was the name of the guy who was Alliance Grand Marshal forever and ever? A pvp farming machine in AB. He was a druid, but can't remember name. Also the really terrible, funny alliance lowbie guild that we all thought was full of chinese farmers?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I used to be Sylvis the warlock. Started playing on Daggerspine at launch, but didn't really get into it until a few months later. Started in a guild called TAO that later merged with Crimson Dragoons. I was with Crimson Dragoons for years, through MC, BWL and beyond. We tried to be both a family guild AND a raiding guild, but in the end that was kinda like trying to mix oil and water. It worked for a long time though before things went south. Made so many friends who I still think about and miss. I sometimes feel like I wasted a lot of time with this game, but some of my most fond memories are of sitting behind a computer screen, slaying dragons with friends who I'd never met... I've tried recapturing it a couple times, but it's just not the same.

Good memory: There used to be this group of horde players who called themselves AB Pro (this was before all the cross server BS, back when realms still had a community feel). I don't remember all their names but you guys would remember all of them, they were pretty notorious on the server at the time. Some of us in Crimson Dragoons used to group up and run guild BGs together after raids, and we always dreaded facing "AB Pro" because we knew we'd get destroyed...but one day we beat them in AB 2000 - 1990 (or something ridiculously close like that). We were more thrilled with that than with our first Nef kill. Such a rush! Good times, I really miss it.

In before "cool story, bro." :P
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Hello.

After the delivery of many reckoning bombs, flash heals, and divine interventions, Wellesix earned his retirement.

I'm playing a resto sham on Blackrock these days. I spose I'm still having fun with this game after all these years, but to be honest it feels like the magic is gone. The early days on Daggerspine were the greatest.

I still think about the apug vs nwtr showdowns in WSG... Those were the days my friends...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
/hug

I started playing again about a week or so ago. I didn't really play in the last xpac, so I've been trying to get a handle on all the changes.

You might have seen me on a toon with "Null" at the start of it, or Undone my priest or PieVendor my warrior.

Go to the auction house and buy my stuff.

I miss pre-battlegrounds PvP.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Rogue
I need contact infos for Csy and Clintt. That Taedon guy can get a hold of me too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sunsorrow...
Insomniax, Allurcookiesrbelongtous, Shifts and giggles, etc..
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Warlock
been thinking about coming back to this server. alliance side seems pretty dead though.

anyone keep tabs on my old holy war homies? would be a trip to talk to kosbo and ami again. suave is the only bro i've talked to from the old days in the last couple years.

— everyone's favorite grace&peacer. ;-P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Ohhh You think Daggerspine is your ally. You merely adopted daggerspine. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see Illidan until Cataclysm was already planned. THE SERVER BETRAYS YOU BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO ME!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I need contact infos for Csy and Clintt. That Taedon guy can get a hold of me too.

Only way you can contact me, I'm guessing, is in game, since they don't allow any personal info to be put into these forums. I'm on almost every night with one of my "Tae" characters in either Insurrection or Bellum Venatus.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Warlock
07/19/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Taesuck

Only way you can contact me, I'm guessing, is in game, since they don't allow any personal info to be put into these forums. I'm on almost every night with one of my "Tae" characters in either Insurrection or Bellum Venatus.

i used to have casey's skype, but i don't think i do anymore. it's been forever since i've talked to that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

I still remember RotSB with fond memories. Great group of people. Shout out to any of you from Impulse too. I hope you're all doing well, wherever the winds have taken you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Nice to see some names I recognize here. I was a hunter in South of Heaven a very long time ago, and remember talking on occasion with Clint or Yngwie in passing for build advice when my guild was progressing through MC and BWL before we took a real life of our own.
Reply Quote
its sad to see this server is what it is now..i ran with nothing personal through vanilla and it was good times, sad to see so many people have moved/quit etc ..this used to be an awesome realm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]