[H] Perfect Gentlemen recruiting 10s (MoP)

90 Tauren Druid
A lot of us have been playing since vanilla, which is great, but we've gotten older. With that means less time to crush out a 5 day raid schedule. If you're looking for hardcore, we aren't it.

We were hardcore for a long time (the 5 of us here) and successful. We mashed out some great encounters, saw some top 100 worldwide kills here and there, but in the end that's not fun to grind at anymore.

Here's what we want:

Weekend raiders to raid about 4 hours 2 nights a week(end).

Competence: This goes without saying but seriously, if you're a competent player who isn't into smashing encounters all week, sign up.

Gear: I don't care. At all. A !@#$ player is still a %^-* player in decked gear and a good player is still good in !@#$ gear. We can get gear, and it matters very little with MoP around the corner.

Personality: Don't care. Everyone thinks they're awesome, so I won't make a weak statement about "fun-loving and nice!" Just don't be a douche/douchette.

We just want some raiders to fill us out, PvPers as well. This will be a no pressure guild. To be fair a %^-*ty spec and a completely piss-poor attitude will get the boot. A player who can't avoid the big circles of doom will get the boot, but in general we just want to play when we can with people who are like minded.

So be good, be chill and remember that this guild is really about relaxation. Gaming isn't a job anymore, we all have those now that suck away at us. Yes, there'll be wipes and yes there will be some nights that may suck, but you're looking at a guild who just wants to raid and enjoys doing so.

PM myself, sappir, tekrim or marhlie.

Also we has a website: http://perfectgentlemen.enjin.com/home
Edited by Relaxed on 8/14/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
WTS Shadowpriest??
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
Hey, do I know you guys? ;)

I woke up in USS Enterprise after a 2 year long break, I'm the only one online lol.

The guild link in the info was broken so I figured 'meh' I'll just keep leveling - what the hell.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Just submitted an application. Look me up. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]