Do you think your guild is boss?!

85 Undead Warrior
Well than have I got the challenge for you!! Accomplishing this will surely give you undoubted respect throughout Destromath & beyond!
Step 1: Take a lvl. 85 Undead Warrior (perhaps one in this very thread) who recently started playing again, and add him into your core 10m group.
Step 2: Inform him that you are doing all of his 10man Raid achievements which he needs to obtain his mounts, titles, etc.
Step 3: Run him through specifics of what his role may be, & what is needed from him to complete said achievements.
Step 4: Compliment him on his terrible damage output, & pass all Melee, & Protection plate gear to him, including Two-handed axes, swords, or maces.
Step 5: When finished with all his Raid Achievement needs, you must then ask him if he'd like to join your core "Rated Battleground" group. And yet again, help him obtain any mounts, titles, etc. from achievements he may not have accomplished yet.
The first guild to complete this will be featured in one of this years SuperBowl commercials during halftime. They will also be awarded twenty-five pounds of flour, for whatever baking needs they might need to fulfill. So if you think your guild has what it takes. If you think your guild is full of competence. If you think your guild is leet, epic, & boss. Then what are you waiting for?! Accept this challenge, and help out a fallen soldier to get back up onto his feet.
Reply Quote
They could teach you about hit and expertise caps too
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You can't fix stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This isn't a challenge, it's a plea to be carried. Whats the point? MoP lands in a month and a half.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
worst warrior u.s.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Aww you guys!! Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel special! And btw Mister Big, I AM Hit capped, & I do believe Expertise is still useless as it's always been. When will I ever need to worry about a boss/trash dodging my attacks when I attack from behind?! But thank you for your concern.
Reply Quote
Aww you guys!! Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel special! And btw Mister Big, I AM Hit capped, & I do believe Expertise is still useless as it's always been. When will I ever need to worry about a boss/trash dodging my attacks when I attack from behind?! But thank you for your concern.

You are over hit and expertise capped therefore wasting dps stats on nothing. Bosses have been able to dodge from behind since this game existed. You are thinking of parry, which requires 56 expertise to overcome.
Edited by Big on 8/15/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/10/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Kiaree
worst warrior u.s.

/agree

btw HI KIA

ps B2 is the best warrior u.s. IMO
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin

This guy might be worse than borok back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

This guy might be worse than borok back in the day.

Can't be worse than Dual Wielding MS...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Woah! Worst Warrior U.S.?! Worse than Borok?! No sir, I am not worse than Borok. Although he taught me how to play, I am far superior to him. I'm also like, the best Warrior on U.S. servers. Take a gander as this sexy piece of sexiness. But in all seriousness.. errrr, I get all my Hit from my gear, which I can't do much about. I have 2 gems I could replace, but why? My gear sucks anyways & it would do no justice to replace it now. Not like I have the time to raid anyways. And now my Expertise is too high? Jeesum Crackers people get it together. I requested a simple test of Guild endurance & cooperation. None of you can do it? Then none of you belong on this thread. Now as I said, anyone wishing to prove me wrong may message me in-game & get this thing rolling. Until said time, stop wasting your finger stamina telling me I'm bad. It is as untrue as it is a show of insecurity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have 2 gems I could replace, but why? My gear sucks anyways & it would do no justice to replace it now. Not like I have the time to raid anyways.

Step 1: Take a lvl. 85 Undead Warrior (perhaps one in this very thread) who recently started playing again, and add him into your core 10m group.

worst warrior u.s.

lol
Edited by Moneystacks on 8/22/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I guess none of Destromath's "elite-status" guilds have the testicular fortitude to see my challenge done.. Eh, can't say it surprises me the least bit. I mean when certain alt-priests need to edit "lol", I wouldn't think they'd be good at hitting any other buttons on their big, scary, confusing computers!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My guild is awesome, but carrying is a little much. I prefer to have everyone work together to acomplish particular goals. Funny post though!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]