A World of Warcraft Public Announcement

(| Warning the following text is a paid announcement from your local <We Love You Smaller> foundation. View at you and your families own risk. |)

... Many whom live their lives in servers designated as RP servers are finding themselves exposed to more and more second hand growth pot usage. If you are a Growth Pot addict you often spend up to or more than ten thousand gold a year on growth potions. You continue to lie to yourself and your loved ones about your true identity in attempts to make yourself seem like a better man or woman in sexual actions or in combat. But this is not you, and growth potions have a dangerous side affect of turning you into a cocky, stuck up, mother licking, butt-nut.

All this has been confirmed by the gnomish society who have been watching our realm's population closely in the past few years. Such gnomes often find themselves riding the back of a few who do Growth Potions and investigating their lifestyle... One of these users is known to us as Bloodrage... A few more like to linger about the local taverns.

Growth Potion addicts are often Death Knights, Warriors, and Hunters... All of which normally remain in corners or in large circles of people. If they are in corners they are often attempting to look cooler than you because they are bad and they feel bad about their true selves. If they are in a large gathering, they are often trying to start fights because they lack in sexual performance.

For a small donation of one gold a week... YOU can help save peoples lives from this awful addiction... Simply log onto your WoW account and join the <We Love You Smaller> foundation in order to donate.

This has been a public announcement.
Edited by Rázar on 8/16/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Us capitalist alchemists don't want you ruining our profits.
Reply Quote
lol Rhyd <3
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
This made my day. XD
Reply Quote
You need some sappy music.

And a picture of an addict looking sad.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
He needs Sarah Mclachlan music.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I was an addict once, then <We Love You Smaller> helped me. Nah, I never was, actually. But I bet they would! Seems legit.
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Paladin
But....I like growth potions....made the Host event so much more fun.
Reply Quote
08/10/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Sholaad
made the Host event so much more fun.
You should make a new Host event - with a twist.

The Game Show Host!
*game show music starts - any ol' game show music*
Reply Quote
The game show should consist of three people behind a sheet... One person outside asks them questions and has to find out who's a growth pot user
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Or who is unnaturally tall.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Growth Potion + Giant Feast + Gorodunni Ogre Suit = Pretty much awesomeness.

Also it's hilarious stealthing through Stormwind in that on my Rogue.

Apparently I've blown a few minds when this 'Ogre' sneaking past somebody and they see this giant purple-grey-tattoed Fatty Night Elf running around.
Reply Quote
Well I have yet to see this giant ogre, I can only dream of it
Reply Quote
o.O
Reply Quote
Keeping the message alive
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Yay! Xannt! I have FOUND YOU..*Stalker eyes*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Friends don't let friends do growth pots!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Growth Potions harm the enviroment, after all, I am a Night Elf, I know these things.

/puts ear to side of tree, as if listening

Also, this one says your bulging armor looks both repulsive and hilarious at the same time.

.....I may also be a crazed knife ear who believes he listens to foliage....hmmm
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warlock
~Horde News Network is currently investigating these claims. Look for a special report in Wednesday's HNN Newspaper!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]