Farewell to some of the best

90 Troll Mage
I would like to say goodbye to Popezilla and Trolladin. Today will be their last on WoW. Its awesome how they want to give back to the server for years of fun by giving away all their gold tonight. Good luck in Rift guys! You will be missed. : (
Edited by Casterbater on 8/10/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We don't care, !@#$ OFF
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bye, I'm leaving one of my favorite songs so you guys can listen to it and think about the good times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL6tB_0ZJtw
Edited by Trolladin on 8/10/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ROLF GUD RIDDENCE !@#$%^S HAVE FUN IN A -*!@TI MMO TRUST ME I PLAYD IT ROFL GL IRL
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Can i have all your gold?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/10/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Casterbater
I would like to say goodbye to Popezilla and Trolladin. Today will be their last on WoW. Its awesome how they want to give back to the server for years of fun by giving away all their gold tonight. Good luck in Rift guys! You will be missed. : (

Hey Casterbotter, the only riff I play is your moms G-String when I stuff her with C-Notes.

PS...yeh i know its actually called rift
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Oh Pope, we miss you already.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/10/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Casterbater
Oh Pope, we miss you already.

That right there is the final straw...you people have heard of Tupac vs Biggie? Jay Z vs Nas? Pikachu vs Onyx? Lil Wayne vs Elton John? This right here is the equivalent.

/draw line in sand

cross it , i muthafreakin dare u caster-dummy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Lets take this to the streets of Durotar you scrub.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Last time I checked, Scrubs were worn by doctors, thus, Id love to be a scrub , cuz that means I carry doctors.

Just call me Doc Carrie
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Wud u *!%giots leave already my god no won loves u so just leave ur all terribads who will never be remebered no one cares that ur not gonna play this vidio game any more but ur gonna play a diffrent one ur not special
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/11/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Bùrt
Wud u *!%giots leave already my god no won loves u so just leave ur all terribads who will never be remebered no one cares that ur not gonna play this vidio game any more but ur gonna play a diffrent one ur not special

LOL i love this guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]