It's been good.

85 Dwarf Paladin
After a solid 5 years and ~80 days of playtime, I've finally decided to leave bloodscalp. Unfortunately like a lot of us, i'm looking for a larger server to play on that actually has some activity. That being said, thanks for some of the best times of my life. I'll be heading to Bleeding Hollow (Seems like a lot of us are heading there). Good luck to everyone that's sticking around. Stay beautiful bloodscalp.
Reply Quote
Hit me up when you get here, you can be my healer for stuff again! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I agree with you. My friend has been in Bloodscalp since 2005 and I've been since 2010. We're looking for new pvp servers to transfer to that'll be great once MOP comes out in September. Darkspear is out of the picture. Bleeding Hollow seems like an interesting server. Is it well populated?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bleeding hollow has a large, balanced population with lots of world PvP and high end PvE. Pretty good server to look at for transfering.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bleeding Hollow has been great to us so far, I highly recommend it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had been on Bloodscalp since it came online, but I do not regret coming to Bleeding Hollow. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4138434070#2 Here's basically all the info you could want it's a bit outdated but nonetheless pretty accurate. The realm's been pretty consistent in that it's been a top 20 US realm since WOTLK (not sure about before then but I imagine so).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]