Paying big goldz for specific patterns

90 Night Elf Druid
I've been looking for some of these patterns for awhile now and most are world drops. Anyway it dosen't matter if you have them Horde or Alliance I can pay you on either side.

Blacksmithing

Plans: Wicked Mithril Blade

Plans: Oathkeeper's Helm

Plans: Helm of the Great Chief

Plans: Dawnbringer Shoulders

Enchanting

Spell surge: and not for 200k or 50k as listed as current on AH
Icy Chill
Advanced Herbing

My real ID is Nathanieltheis@yahoo.com if you have any of these and wish to discuss pricing. TY
Edited by Lavanis on 8/11/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/11/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Dnasis
Protip: thread titles are already bold on the thread list.

Idgaf about you tip' I'm still editing so maybe give it a few minutes before you post on my thread bra get a life? Do you sit in these forums all day...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/11/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Lavanis
Protip: thread titles are already bold on the thread list.

Idgaf about you tip' I'm still editing so maybe give it a few minutes before you post on my thread bra get a life? Do you sit in these forums all day...
Are you seriously that mad?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/11/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Edit
This guy is failing so hard at thread commands.

Oh yeah I know you sit around in the forums al day not one go's UN graced by the ignorance of you along with about ten or so others.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol see minutes (=

Just sayin

08/11/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Dnasis
bra omg bra go use the preview button and think before you post bra

Is it ok with you if I add things to my post bra?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
One simple comment, which was meant to help you, caused you to blow your lid and make a fool of yourself. Good going.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/11/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Lavanis
Oh yeah I know you sit around in the forums al day not one go's UN graced by the ignorance of you along with about ten or so others.

What does that even say?

Have you never known anyone to enjoy being on forums? It's a pretty common thing, actually. Especially in the gaming world. Chill out "bra"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please keep bumping this forum I'll have these by the end of the weekend. To the top!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/11/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Shimple

What does that even say?

Have you never known anyone to enjoy being on forums? It's a pretty common thing, actually. Especially in the gaming world. Chill out "bra"

I completely agree with you I love the forums not just these but I frequent the obvious gamer websites, many blogs, and use them all to my full advantage.
You ask what does that even say. Then go on to fully explain what I was saying and defend the person. Please say something useful like “Sir I have a pattern for you”
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/11/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Aleous
One simple comment, which was meant to help you, caused you to blow your lid and make a fool of yourself. Good going.

I don’t know about flipping a lid as you call it but I did open a fresh jar a strawberry preserves yesterday.
It just so happens you are one of Kj’s finest that feels the need to communicate their 2cents into just about every forum post I have seen go past a second page, since I have been here for my short 6 weeks.
Same with the other fame seeking first few horde posters on this forum. It was an obvious troll which was fine, I honestly don’t care if anything you’ve brought much attention to this post and as soon as I logged in acquired one of those patterns.
So actually thanks and feel as previously mentioned to feed the bumps through the weekend.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
08/11/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Lavanis
you are one of Kj’s finest that feels the need to communicate their 2cents into just about every forum post I have seen go past a second page

Does that make this one page thread a c-c-c-combo breaker?

inb4 page two
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]