Taskforce

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard should open free transfer from Hakkar to Korgath
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
uh i second this. mainly because then we wouldnt be stuck with just kennys crappy crappy rogue on korgath we would also get

his mage
palli
second rogue (different spec)
druid
panzy
shaman
hunter
his mage
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i dont think i have a palli
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
kenny come on hurry up lets do movies man i'm 2200 paladin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/21/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Joegreezy
But... you don't have t2 weapons! :-(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/22/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Sox

He dont bubble is why.

He will get !@#$ on and not bubble then say "DAWG, If I bubble they will mass dispel it or when it runs out I'm dead"

DAWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
08/24/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Phranchÿze

He dont bubble is why.

He will get !@#$ on and not bubble then say "DAWG, If I bubble they will mass dispel it or when it runs out I'm dead"

LOL! Doesn't he know that he can just HoJ the MD and still get plenty of heals? The priest has trinket? Easy. HoJ, force trinket, get ready to Rebuke the MD. It's easy to do since you know it's coming....

Just saying, I got T2 on my priest rather easily... HPallys can too if they have half a brain. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/22/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Sox

!@#$ man i aint been 2200 since like season 8 or 9 some %^-* like that... i got that experience...

hard to find partners tho
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/24/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Phranchÿze

He dont bubble is why.

haha yeah cuz i mean you know healing a match for 20 minutes with your team putting out no pressure is fun.

did you reinstall yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

He dont bubble is why.

LOL! Doesn't he know that he can just HoJ the MD and still get plenty of heals? The priest has trinket? Easy. HoJ, force trinket, get ready to Rebuke the MD. It's easy to do since you know it's coming....

Just saying, I got T2 on my priest rather easily... HPallys can too if they have half a brain. >_<

its pointless to talk with you because you do not understand how to play paladin but anyways phranchyze is in bear form for like, 75% of the match anyways so who gives a !@#$.. he doesn't call out his cyclone and chase uses blind pretty much off rip with trinkets up so yeah basically cooldowns go and then once their done pretty much their healer doens't have to heal %^-* really i got two !@#$%s poundin on me and the healer offensive, these ^-*!@s are spaced and positioned in bum #$%^ doing that SANDUSKY SANDUSKY SANDUSKY SANDUSKY its just silly man.

i'm talking bout this !@#$% NEVER POPS BERSERK, i never see tha thsit man.. NEVER.. when the ^-*! is chase dancing? idk no one calls it out LOL

i just got to look and see who got what buffs, then use my utility but it doesn't last long lol...and yes man sometimes you get global at the end of the season with the way spells/mechanics work and scale with the highest gear of expac...

they just let me get @#$% on and they prolly laugh about it with muted mics, i mean i dont really give a ^-*! but lets be honest hahah cuz it is prolly funny im not upset about it

no !@#$ING PEELS...

I mean for real on the OFF CHANCE they do sync up their lil bull%^-* and put out some pressure maybe scoring a kill off x y z cc chain i mean they just get peel'd man..

if it's a warlock/spriest or both they fear with UA up and it's impossible to cleanse off all UA with they way they get %!**d always over extending every !@#$ing match.

sometimes there are just to many magical debuffs up that i can get off that cleanse first before the fear/sheep/root whatever... i can only take one off of every school but curse i mean wtf dog.. stop being retarded..

its funny because sometimes phran and chase run out and try to kill something tossing out cc's and when it doesn't work they still stick to this plan only one of them eventually gets shut down along with myself leaving one to get %^-*tttt !@#$ %^-* !@#$tted on

MR SANDUSKY
Edited by Joegreezy on 8/28/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Weak conclusion and no supporting evidence gives you a D-.

Worst healer in the game.

Ask Chase.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Weak conclusion and no supporting evidence gives you a D-.

Worst healer in the game.

Ask Chase.

Chase and I got 2200 with a feral druid though with no instant cyclone... I don't understand your claims?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
phran man real talk you're garbage at the game and it's cool cuz i dont even care cuz it's all about fun but you're bad man haha like its not even anything to be mad about because you got school bub
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
D-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Phranchÿze
D-

you old Michael Rapaport from higher learning face !@# boi
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
D-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Phranchÿze
D-

I don't give a da da da damn no cat who ever real talk just posted talkin about they would boil ecoochie panties and make "summer time tea" got the say how to come up in here and grade anything B
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
D-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're still alive out there I just wanted to let you know....

I still think about boiling your panties and making a nice tea in the Summer time.

Hope you're doing well!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/28/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Phranchÿze
D-

D-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]