[H] Kaos Knights

85 Tauren Warrior
Since it's fall in Tier 11 content, Kaos Knights is no longer the 25 man raiding guild some of you may remember. How ever, call it nostalgia, or just a longing for the old days. I can't see the name just disappear off the server. Because of this, I have decided to turn Kaos Knights into a Casual, Social, PvP, and Raid environment.

With that being said, we are opening recruitment to all classes, and all levels to round out Cataclysm, and go into Mists with.

We are looking for members interested in

PvP : Rated Battle Grounds, Battle Grounds, and Arena

Leveling : Dungeons, Questing, etc.

Raids : Want to progress through mists with a casual, fun, family environment?

Do you enjoy doing old raids, and achievements? So do we. Every week, myself and a few others clear all t1-2-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Content. Be it for achievements, Xmog Gear, or Mounts.

We want you!

Tanks
Paladin
Warrior
Druid
Death Knight

DPS
Hunter
Warlock
Shaman
Priest
Mage
Paladin
Warrior
Druid
Death Knight
Rogue
Monk

Healers

Shaman
Druid
Priest
Paladin
Monk

Whether you are looking for a home for your main, or just a place to keep your alts cozy. Send me a message in game, or leave one here. We would love to have you. : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]