This server.

86 Draenei Shaman
So when I first xferd here my goal was to improve this server ten fold, I thought the best method of doing so would be to bring good player's here, however it became aparant that the current community did not want this nor welcome it. Thus I have decided instead of bringing good players here I am going to improve the players that are ALREADY here.

So here is my proposal take it or leave it.

I have extensive knowledge of most class's in arena situation's I am going to go from start to finish with anyone who wants to learn.

I am willing to go over macro's keybind's positioning damage rotations everything.

Now I'm incredibly unsure of whether I should do this or not but I guess here goes:

Necrastic

^ That is my skype add feel free to add me if you want to improve your gameplay and actually want help from me (If you attempt to troll me ill just block you its fine I have 3 skypes)

This is for horde and alliance I notice alot of streamers and people in general charge for this but this is free of charge.

I'm hoping to keep this server as my home and so I would like to hand out my knowledge and history of the game to anyone who will listen.

Thank you for reading.

Peaches
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Your welcome in my heart peaches. Id give rogue lessons but I don't have the ability to help haters like you do
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
08/15/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Buffbudadan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ

Approved
Reply Quote
08/15/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Sweatshirtx
Considering most of the realm already doesn't approve of you because of their "My #@!% has always been bigger and no matter what you do, it won't change" logic, this won't be perceived well.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
bump i guess
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
OTL
PvE wise I am thinking it will be guild oriented once again. Still pugs are encouraged as it might be good way to experience content. Making community more active will generally benefit us as well. I really hope some players make come back with MoP.
Reply Quote
08/13/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Peaches
I have extensive knowledge of most class's in arena situation's I am going to go from start to finish with anyone who wants to learn

Pretty sure this wasn't a PvE thread.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/18/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Peaches
bump i guess

So when I first xferd here my goal was to improve this server ten fold, I thought the best method of doing so would be to bring good player's here, however it became aparant that the current community did not want this nor welcome it. Thus I have decided instead of bringing good players here I am going to improve the players that are ALREADY here.

So here is my proposal take it or leave it.

I have extensive knowledge of most class's in arena situation's I am going to go from start to finish with anyone who wants to learn.

I am willing to go over macro's keybind's positioning damage rotations everything.

Now I'm incredibly unsure of whether I should do this or not but I guess here goes:

Necrastic

^ That is my skype add feel free to add me if you want to improve your gameplay and actually want help from me (If you attempt to troll me ill just block you its fine I have 3 skypes)

This is for horde and alliance I notice alot of streamers and people in general charge for this but this is free of charge.

I'm hoping to keep this server as my home and so I would like to hand out my knowledge and history of the game to anyone who will listen.

Thank you for reading.

Peaches

How generous and nice, usually they eat those kinds of people here. :-/
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Bump I have helped a few people. Don't hesitate to message me! (also been researching class's in mop so ask me questions!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Are you nice?
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
when am i mean? :O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i read this server, then hoped to click it and the message say. is terrible.

but was disappointed
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This server worth a transfer to alliance by chance?
Reply Quote
No.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]