Herald of the Titans run

90 Human Paladin
Hello friends!

I am currently leveling a shaman and never got to finish this feat back when it was relevant. So I am hoping to set up a group to do this in the next few weeks. I will be 80 hopefully by this weekend and can start gearing up. If you are interested in joining please know the requirements of the achievement and the Algalon fight. PST me in game on: Shinedown, Proverbs, or Ipopheroism or just reply on here if you're interested and we can discuss the finer details.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You might consider checking out OpenRaid - www.openraid.us. It is a cross-realm raid matching site. There's a lot of Herald runs organized there. I did it a few weeks ago and it was quick and painless. Certainly far easier than trying to organize one on just one server!

- Kev
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Hey there, we have about 4-5 people in the process of lvling and gearing to 80 for this achieve. We are looking to run in a couple weeks. Look me up in game if you're interested. What we dont have filled we are going to create a event on open raid.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
Will this FoS become account wide in MoP and/or allow the title to be used on another toon that didn't do it?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
From what ive read yes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]