(A-RP) <The Scarlet Hammer> Now level 22!

The hooded man sighed inwardly through his nostrils, disturbing the silence that often accompanied the Scarlet Basilica. Though he was in a house of the Light, he could not bring himself to serenity. His mind was plagued with the events of the days ahead, and of days past. The Scarlet Hammer had accomplished what it set out to do, and more. The Scarlet flame was worn openly once more, and while those who would contest the defenders of Lordaeron remained, their numbers dwindled.

“M’lord, are you quite alright?”

Joffrey turned, nearly jumping at the voice of the young crusader. The boy was hardly an imposing sight. Short and gangly, with hair the color of dirty straw. Though his faceguard covered it, the Grand Crusader smiled. “Yes, perfectly fine. Dismissed.” Nodding curtly, he returned his attention to the stain glass windows of the Basilica, his plate greaves scratching along the stone floor.

He found himself returning to his thoughts, the smile tugging at his scarred features only increasing. Under his command, the Crusade had found itself restored to former prestige. It was mere months ago the Crusade found itself groveling at the feet of Noblemen, in need of soldiers to fortify their holds in Lordaeron. Mere months ago, that they were branded openly as heretics, and spat on in the streets. Mere months ago, that he had found himself presiding over a near dead Order.

No longer. Though the reformation of the Crusade was a long and arduous process, it was ultimately what had saved it from an untimely demise. Now, the Crusade represented what it did many years ago. A crimson flame, bringing light where there was only darkness. An eternal brightness, lifting the veil from the unseeing. But more than anything, it was a symbol of hope for the people of Lordaeron.

“The First to Charge, and the Last to Retreat.” He said aloud, his voice echoing throughout the Basilica.

Smirking, he turned on his heel, exiting the holy ground with as much reverence as possible. The Dawning he had waited for had arrived. And he knew, that no matter what tasks the Crusade would endure in the days ahead, that the Scarlet Flame would never be snuffed.
Edited by Joffrey on 10/23/2012 4:01 PM PDT
~OOC~

<The Scarlet Hammer> is, you guessed it, a Scarlet Crusade roleplaying guild! Here's some basic information, as the last thread was entirely out of date.

Ranks:

Highlord: The leader of the Hammer, and the bulk of the Crusades forces. His word is law.

Highlord's Hand: Co-GM. An OOC rank, for whomever I choose to serve along side me. Current Highlord's Hand is Cassarian.

Council: An officer within the guild, providing the Grand Crusader with advice, and making decisions upon matters regarding various sects. These positions are filled by the leaders of the Sects, and advisors.

Champion: Sub-officer rank. Those who have proven themselves to be exemplary leaders, Crusaders, and tacticians. Hand-picked by the Grand Crusader. Level requirement of 80.

Oathsworn: The elite of the Crusade. Often hardened veterans, or members who have shown their expertise, and dedication to the Order. Hand-picked by officers. Level requirement of 80. *After 7 days of unexplained inactivity, Oathsworn and Champions will be demoted.*

Crusader: The basic rank, and the bulk of the Crusades forces.

Initiate: A trial period, varying in length from 1-2 weeks. After showing IC and OOC participation, you'll be advanced to Crusader.

Auxiliary: Filled with civilians of the Crusade, serving as blacksmiths, carpenters, and laborers. Also included, are close allies of the Crusade, who have proved their worth, despite race. (Race restrictions do not apply: Class restrictions *do.*)

((OOC)): For Out of Character alts in the guild, or for someone who wishes to observe how things work.

Sects:

Military sect: This sect is for those who would serve the Crusade as infantry, cavalry, or ranged support. Lead by High General Atten Tyran. (Atten)

Clerical sect: The heart of the Crusade, often found on the back lines, healing the wounded, and blessing the soldiers. Position temporarily vacant.

Inquisitorial sect: The Inquisitors are both respected and feared throughout the Crusade, and serve as a means to gather intelligence. For Oathsworn and up. Headed by Grand Inquisitor Ailardan Grenn. (Ailardan)

Crimson Legion: The elite of the Crusade, filled with chosen members from all other sects. Oathsworn and up. Lead by Crusader Lord Thadoren Shadowbane. (Iudicium)
Edited by Joffrey on 10/14/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Other:

Allowed races: The Crusade is a predominantly human order, though on occasion, it accepts dwarves and high elves (Night elves or humans, RPing as High elves.) who have shown their dedication to the cause. Worgen are allowed, if they are ICly a human. Other races, in the future, may be allowed to join, on rare occasions, as an Auxillery.

Allowed classes: Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Paladin, Warrior, Mage, and Warlock. (Roleplaying as a mage.)

Officers: Joffrey, Cassarian, Ladekahn, Atten, Ailardan, Adiandria.

Basic information: Officer chat is for OOC, and guild chat is IC, via couriers, and messenger crows.

There is -zero- tolerance to grieving and trolling. You will be kicked so fast you will forget you were kicked.

*When you hit Crusader, you can have 1 alt in the guild. When you hit Oathsworn, you can have two. Champions and up can have 3.*

You will be expected to follow a somewhat strict uniform policy. This involves wearing the uniform to all guild events, and in public places. (I.E: Tyr's Hand, Stormwind.) If you do not like the uniform given to you, you can ask Joffrey for approval of one of your own make.

In officer chat, do your best to keep cursing to a minimum. While we've no problem with a curse word here or there, you may offend some of our members if you happen to replace every other word with an expletive.

Keep in mind, that while the guild tag below your name is OOC, you're still representing the guild as a whole. Maturity is a must.

Better Red, than Undead!
Edited by Joffrey on 10/13/2012 1:46 PM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
FIRST. YEAA. Dog gettin first in da scarlet thread~
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Karob on 9/1/2012 12:57 PM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
08/14/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Karob
FIRST. YEAA. Dog gettin first in da scarlet thread~
Do we give you a bone or literature?

I'll have some Yeats and an undead chew toy, please. :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
Needs more Argent
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Karob on 9/1/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Aaaaaaaaaaaand done. Please let me know if I've made any spelling or grammar errors, it's rather late here. :3
90 Draenei Paladin
08/14/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Ruvias
Needs more Argent

*Pulls up a chair and beach umbrella. Sets up a tiny table with a small Tirion statue on it for atmosphere. Lays out on chair under umbrella.*

Summer's almost over.
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Karob on 9/1/2012 12:58 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
08/14/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Karob

*Pulls up a chair and beach umbrella. Sets up a tiny table with a small Tirion statue on it for atmosphere. Lays out on chair under umbrella.*

Summer's almost over.
*Takes Tirion statue, replaces with Alexandros.* Compromise. c:

He wasn't a Scarlet by my reading of lore, so that's alright... *Retakes Tirion statue.*

That's mine, though.
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Karob on 9/1/2012 12:58 PM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin

He wasn't a Scarlet by my reading of lore, so that's alright... *Retakes Tirion statue.*

That's mine, though.
But that looks expensive, we need monies to fund our Crusade, what with everyone dying and all.

It's made of stone. There's plenty of stone laying around.
85 Troll Warrior
I miss the old thread where I ranted about Garithos and other great heroes.
Who stopped the Burning Legion's advance at Thoradin's Wall*?

Garithos!

Who saved Dalaran's sorry behinds?

Garithos!

Who saved every damn living soul in Lordaeron?

Garithos!

Who showed dreadlords what human strategy looks like?

Garithos!

Who responded to an undead apocalypse with a stiff upper lip beneath his magnificent mustache?

Garithos!

Who is going to replace Tirion's statue when we retake Hearthglen from the traitor pretender?

Gairthos the Great! That's who.

Better?

Note: Copied from Frostytroll in the last thread.
85 Troll Warrior
Oh, I'm confused. I thought I said something about Daelin Proudmoore too.

Something like "Daelin Proudmoore and Garithos the Great. Two heroes whose only crimes were being right all the time."

Must have been another thread.

Anyway, I hear that the Scarlet Tabard will no longer be obtainable in MoP.

Confirm/deny?
Oh, I'm confused. I thought I said something about Daelin Proudmoore too.

Something like "Daelin Proudmoore and Garithos the Great. Two heroes whose only crimes were being right all the time."

Must have been another thread.

Anyway, I hear that the Scarlet Tabard will no longer be obtainable in MoP.

Confirm/deny?

it's not confirmed yet. The trainees still spawn when fighting the Scarlet champion, but none of the loot tables are final. If it goes away, we'll use our guild tabard. if not, I'll be happy. :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wait, if you were capped by an Elf...

!

*pulls out club, goes hunting for Scarlets to kidnap!*
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait, if you were capped by an Elf...

!

*pulls out club, goes hunting for Scarlets to kidnap!*

*walks out of the shadows, wagging finger at Tiriel*

I don't think so Tiriel.

Maybe you should have a seat.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]