(A-RP) <The Scarlet Hammer> Now level 22!

08/15/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Auramis
*Pulls everything in ICC, and purposefully wipes so he can watch Tirion die*

You would aid the Scourge?

Totally worth it.
85 Troll Warrior
Just because the Burning Legion is the enemy of the Scourge doesn't mean you are "helping the Scourge" when you attack the Burning Legion.
Night time bump.
Morning bumps.
100 Human Paladin
The 3rd Legion will rise again... if you chaps don't straight up butcher them before I get there.
FIRE ZE BUMP CANNONS!
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Karob on 9/1/2012 12:59 PM PDT
FIRE ZE BUMP CANNONS!
Is the bumb cannon canon?

The canon bump cannon shoots bump cannons that have yet to be confirmed canon bump cannons.
Edited by Joffrey on 8/16/2012 7:57 PM PDT
*priestly bump*
90 Human Paladin
Insomnia bump!
85 Undead Death Knight
Death Knight bump.
Altar ego bump.
08/17/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Joffrey
Altar ego bump.

This made me laugh out loud on a break during a legal seminar. I got some very odd looks until people realized I was on my phone.
08/17/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Novellagrace
Altar ego bump.

This made me laugh out loud on a break during a legal seminar. I got some very odd looks until people realized I was on my phone.

The King disapproves of your laughter, for He is no jester! :P
90 Human Paladin
I purge two Scourge in the morning, I purge two Scourge at night
I purge two Scourge in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I purge two Scourge in time of peace, and two in time of war
I purge two Scourge before I purge two Scourge, and then I purge two more

:D
90 Draenei Priest
Scarlet Bump.
Together the reformed Scarlets and the Argents will cleanse the land of evil.

tinyurl.com/LandgrenAttack
Together the reformed Scarlets and the Argents will cleanse the land of evil.

tinyurl.com/LandgrenAttack

You monster. If you're going to murder my former brethren, -I- must be present to give them their last rites.

/breaks up with you
100 Human Paladin
We fight the long war, not through vain notions of duty and honour, but through a far purer purpose: hatred. At the height of our glory we were betrayed, struck down, and where were our kin? Stormwind and the Dwarves turned their back, Gilneas and Quel'thalas shut their gates only to fall in isolation. Windrunner, Greymane, Bronzebeard - these are names I curse. Abbendis, Marjhan, Isillien - these are names I revere, names I would follow to the very end. It is this hatred that has sustained me through the long years. I tend it with bitterness. I nurture it with the deaths of my brothers, my people and my kingdom. For I know that when the end is upon us and Turalyon is returned, then the false Queen shall be cast down from her sepulchral throne, and we shall take our rightful place as the rulers and inheritors of Lordaeron.
85 Undead Death Knight
08/18/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Naevius
We fight the long war, not through vain notions of duty and honour, but through a far purer purpose: hatred. At the height of our glory we were betrayed, struck down, and where were our kin? Stormwind and the Dwarves turned their back, Gilneas and Quel'thalas shut their gates only to fall in isolation. Windrunner, Greymane, Bronzebeard - these are names I curse. Abbendis, Marjhan, Isillien - these are names I revere, names I would follow to the very end. It is this hatred that has sustained me through the long years. I tend it with bitterness. I nurture it with the deaths of my brothers, my people and my kingdom. For I know that when the end is upon us and Turalyon is returned, then the false Queen shall be cast down from her sepulchral throne, and we shall take our rightful place as the rulers and inheritors of Lordaeron.

How could you hate the dwarves...? There must be something wrong with you..
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]