Tauren Paladins

90 Tauren Paladin
I feel rather sexy in the challenge mode transmog. Looks so puny on a blood elf, both male and female.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Fortunately, Tauren "Paladins" and "Priests", known as Sunwalkers, are actually just Druids that have learned to use the sun as most Druids use the moon.

In game they're best (though not perfectly) represented as Priests and Paladins, but that isn't what they are.

This is correct. It's just game mechanics that they're Paladins, lore-wise they are Druids that draw power from the sun instead of the moon.

As for the popular Undead Paladin opinion, it won't work. Using the light is excruciatingly painful for the Forsaken, they can be Holy an Disc in game because of game mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I race changed to a blood elf for the sole reason that Tauren look awful in ALL gear, except leather.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Blood elves - already pallies, and that was even a stretch.

Not really, blood elf were learning how to use the holy light before everything went to down in wc3

edit: to the person who said blood elf bend the light to there will is false. That change in 2.4 with the sunwell patch. The sunwell is now a beacon of holy energy. Sorry, if we are talking about lore let just get it right.
Edited by Arokos on 3/16/2013 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Nerds....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If they are going to throw Lore out the window just make it so any race can be any class. I think its about time they do that...obviously the whole lore integrity thing is a pain to maintain and keep subscribers happy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I race changed to a blood elf for the sole reason that Tauren look awful in ALL gear, except leather.

Awww. Don't I look sexy? :-(
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Paladin
Idk what you're talking about Nec, I love how gear looks on taurens... I hated how flimsy all my stuff looked on my BE paladin... But if u like it it's cool, I'm not hating.... I just disagree with you...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I have to see more Booji.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Idk what you're talking about Nec, I love how gear looks on taurens... I hated how flimsy all my stuff looked on my BE paladin... But if u like it it's cool, I'm not hating.... I just disagree with you...

This. Tauren look fine in anything except most helms. But then again, most of them look terrible on any race. For my healing set, I have the bird-head helm from ZG. It looks awesome!

Well I have to see more Booji.

*wink wink*
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I was wondering if you are able to use shaman BOA gear on a holy paladin?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Interesting branch off.

Anyways, yes! There are no heirlooms for healadins, because blizzard didn't wish to invest the extra time, so definitely grab any Shaman (or druid or priest) gear and use it instead. You'll be glad you did, because there's ALSO a distinct lack of caster mail in dungeons before level 40 (Your fellow party members will get mad at you when you need on cloth/leather caster pieces. Be sure to remind them of this fact. It *may* prevent you from being kicked.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy nercomoly Batman!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There is nothing with lore being thrown out the window here. The Sunwalkers make perfect sense lore-wise. But try throwing that in with a game how many years in the making? YOu can't just make a tauren-specific class.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
get out
Edited by Majintherm on 12/15/2013 2:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
see the necro, taste the necro!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NECRO!
Edited by Snìx on 12/15/2013 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Necromancer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]