[A] <Silverforge Consortium> - RP and Raiding

Nya nya nya, nya nya nyanyanya....nya!
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Monk
Sometimes at night I like to do science experiments. And sometimes I wake up with pineapples on the counter that didn't exist the previous day.

Sometimes it scares me.

I'll take those pineapples! They're a delicious acid-y pointy fruit of doom!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi! Welcome to a thread.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I like to pull at loose threads and then act shocked when things start to get holes in them.
Reply Quote
Sort of an odd way of going about things, but are there events that other people would like to see?

SfC: Now taking requests (And putting them in a pile for an awesome marshmallow roast)
Reply Quote
bumpages nya nya nya!
Reply Quote
So after Mists came out, Pilus released (publicly) a completely new version of GHI with a bunch of changes and new stuff. At first I was all >:C because it pretty much broke everything I'd made since I got the add-on, and a lot of my projects are big undertakings.

It's been two months, so I figured I'd poke around and see what had been fixed and what I could salvage.

Long story short, holy crap is the new version awesome. I'm really looking forward to fiddling with it. If you're not a coder, it's still got a lot of added features, and a new graphic interface that exposes a lot of the more powerful features. If you are a coder, you'll probably find the Advanced Item stuff kind of a clunky alternative to doing things the old fashioned way, but you can do (almost) everything you could do before, and some of the stuff that used to be a huge pain in the butt (Changing or updating items, creating a new item from within another item) have been made super easy.

If you don't have GHI, or haven't really bothered messing with it, I'd recommend giving it a try!

Just don't make more stupid area sound spam music boxes you bastards
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hey, so I made this music box, it plays the Tauren Chieftains on loop, free to the first 100 people to reply
Reply Quote
And that's the story of how Katecia became a druid of the flame and burned the entire guild to the ground
Reply Quote
11/04/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Pyrillia
Hey, so I made this music box, it plays the Tauren Chieftains on loop, free to the first 100 people to reply

Because the last thing we need is to hear that old song over and over.

Can we replace it with Gangam Style? Or Nyan Cat!
Reply Quote
I'm going to make an item that makes it sound like someone is playing the Ogri'La Simon game and have it continue forever

I'm going for the high score you jerks
Reply Quote
I-

*Mind Blown*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Awesome...because I said so.
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Shinar
Awesome...because I said so.

... I approve of this message. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I can wait you all out. There's a few of you who want to raid with us. I know it. I feel it.
Reply Quote
IT'S A TRAP!!

nya!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
IT'S A TRAP!!

nya!

Tarp*

FIXED IT

*goes and chases puppies*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]