Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
MOP is here!!!! Actively recruiting all excellent +8GMT players to raid with! In Cataclysm we successfully completed 8/8 HM at 15% nerf with two 10 man teams. Come MoP we move into a new direction and want to succeed in a 25 man setting.
Raid nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
10:45am - 2:00am Server-Time
8:45pm - 12:00am Singapore/HK/Thailand/Western Australia
8:45am - 12:00am US East Coast
Brave New World is an established +8 GMT Alliance guild on Dath'Remar that has been consistently amongst the most progressed on the server on a relatively short 9 hour raid week since TBC. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, who strives to be the best on server and maintain great reputation within the community.
Brave New World provides all raiders with:
- Free Repairs (once you've passed trial)
- Free Flasks
- Free Food
- Free potions
- 3 guaranteed nights per week of raiding
- Eligible to apply and will have priority over initiates for raid dropped crafting materials or hard to get crafting materials.
Our current progression stands at 8/8HM DS with full clears continuing till MoP.
We are currently recruiting all quality players who can play at +8 GMT raid times.
The following classes are in particular high demand:
- Death Knight -
- Druid -
- Hunter -
- Mage -
- Paladin - Holy
- Priest -
- Rogue -
- Shaman –
- Warrior -
- Warlock - Any spec
- Monk – Mistweaver, Windwalker (applying as a monk has very strict guidelines and requirements as we plan on getting into raiding immediately) Beta exp. is a plus!!
Our Expectations of New Trials:
We expect of our new Trials to come to raid fully prepared with enough food/flasks to last the entire raid. Our members range from areas all over the world, but fluency in English is a plus for easy communicating via Mumble. Previous Heroic experience will be advantageous, but is not necessary. What is necessary is a desire to learn, improve and progress together as a team.
Should you be accepted into our guild as a trail your trail period will last 3 weeks. As a trial you will have access to discounted consumables until a raider status is obtained, in which these costs will be removed.
1. Exceptional preparation. Full consumables / perfect enchants / perfect specs, gems etc. will be par for the course for all raiding members. You will be expected to know all fights and do your own research.
2. Self-Motivated Players. We want players who would go the extra mile to be the best in your class. Be it keeping up with upcoming patch notes, or theory crafting on Elitistjerks, we believe everybody has room for improvement.
3. In-depth Post Mortem Analysis. Raid logs will be analyzed after every raid for weaknesses and areas for improvement.
4. Sustainable raiding volume. 9 hrs. a week of raiding. We respect that our raiders have careers, families and other priorities that take precedence outside the game.
5. Fair Distribution. We use EPGP for loot distribution.
6. Like-minded Players. We believe in recruiting people that match our personality and of equal skill so everyone feels at home playing with each other.
7. Dedicated Officer Corps. Officers that work for the members and not the other way round.
8. We use mumble for communication- Please have a working microphone that you are able and willing to use.
If you're interested, please visit our website at www.bnwguild.com. Alternatively, you can create an alt on Dath'Remar and speak with many of our officers.
Edited by Úggums on 9/28/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.