Looking for like minds

90 Troll Hunter
Dark Influence is a guild that was created as a reserection from another realm. Our goal is to rebuild back to a guild of people who care about those they play the game with rather than progression or ranks.

That being said, I am now looking for people who do enjoy end game content but are not focused on progression. Intent is for casual end game with people you enjoy logging in to see each day. As of now, out of the people who were going to rebuild this only myself and my wife are still logging in at this time.

I either want to recruit players looking for this style of environment and are mature, or i would like to find a guild for my wife and I to be part of with this type of structure.

Thank you for your time and if you view my profile, please understand we stopped playing beginning of wrath and just came back mid cata so our raid experience is from pre cata.
Just sayin cause i know how you guys love to jump on details sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello Nilex :) I am the wife of the GM of The Four Dragons. I was referred to the post by Rawsteak, she said you were looking for a guild that sounded alot like the mind set of ours. We try to keep the guild all muture players and are a casual players. We enjoy playing the game for pure fun and relaxation. The main active players in the guild are all over 25 years old(we all have jobs and alothough we love the game we still have to answer when the real world calls :D lol) and are not concerned with wether you have the all the raid achievmenst before we accept anyone into the guild. Our guild is currently a level 6. We would love to talk to you and your wife in game I currently play Bellemorte or Sonyia on Arthas and my husband switches between Scadaar, Callynaar and Rurouni. Thanks for giving us the oppurtunity to tell you about The Four Dragons :D See you soon in game :)
Edited by Nataisha on 8/10/2012 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
What does your wife play? Message me in game, I would like to chat with you a bit... maybe I can help you out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Wife mains a priest, i play both warlock and hunter, though hunter i am far more experienced with.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Well, ive been looking for you each night but have not yet found either. So i have 3 toons i play on Nilex, Symoric, and Nikago. hit me up on any of those 3. not going to put my real id here for anyone to get.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
What times server time do you normally log on? Cause I added you to my friend's list weeks ago and have never seen you log in...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still looking for this, we log typicaly 10-11 server, im hopeing to find something that fits. it does not matter if alliance or horde at this point, though i prefer horde, i have 90's of both as does my wife.

i just dont want to spend time logging in doing nothing, im not big on achievments or pet battles, im a social type so need to find a home.
Reply Quote
We are a small group of friends that play together there are about 6 of us plus some casuals that have joined we play all the time. I made the guild as a place for my friends myself and my girlfriend to have some fun. We are always adding new people everyday.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Would love to talk more, sounds like a good start, but you did not mention times most of you play. goiing to attempt some ingame contact.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still looking, if there are any guilds like this please let me know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]