Sup Hakkar? How ya been.

90 Night Elf Mage
Mostly, yes. I take short-lived breaks every once and a while but 3v3 keeps pulling me back!

You should come to Mannoroth qtpie. ^_^

I'll most likely be doing my MoP lvling on Hakkar, then I'll seriously consider moving out of this server... I have no friends left here anyway, not one single person is online or even on this server from my friend list.... I may transfer to your server, I'll definitly consider that. You know what would be the best, most of us getting together( you, me, cz, prancs, necro, digg...). It's probably a pipe dream though :):)

A little bit of a pipe dream! Necro quit(I believe), Phran has a love/hate thing with me(I think?), CZ is one I haven't heard from in a while. Digg the druid? Wow that one takes me back..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
necro and phran are on korgath
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
So is Korgath the new Hakkar?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
perhaps, the <ether> crew went there, maybe some others not sure.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
People still play on hakkar?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Zorthi, How is the pop and Alliance/Horde ratio on your server? how is PvP basically, you know thats all that matters to me :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sup Des!

Necro and I are on Korgath. He named his Warlock something stupid "Mojobozo". Still gankin people to this day.

Joegrizly you're bad, nobody is going to play with you anymore. You leave me in 6 second fears and 6 second roots as a feral druid, actin like I can shift out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
The Alliance slightly outweighs the Horde here on this server. World PvP is good when it's available like it was in the beginning of Cata.

We've got our share of gankers, glads, and heroes here. Even Kenny is coming to Manno. ^_^

And people played with Joegrizly?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Sup Des!

Necro and I are on Korgath. He named his Warlock something stupid "Mojobozo". Still gankin people to this day.

Sup Phran!! Hahaha some people never change.. Thats a funny name though, getting ganked by a lock named "Mojobozo", umm, i wouldnt like that :)...

@Zorthi
Thanks for the info.. Lets see what happens. Sounds pretty good.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Rogue
I'm still chilling. I think I play on Malorne... terribad server. I mostly run old school dungeons with friends on my hunter. Just got GW2 and CS:GO
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/29/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Doomage
I'm still chilling. I think I play on Malorne... terribad server. I mostly run old school dungeons with friends on my hunter. Just got GW2 and CS:GO

I'm on that CS:GO as well. Just got it 2 days ago. Bringin me back to them early 2000's
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sup Des!

Joegrizly you're bad, nobody is going to play with you anymore. You leave me in 6 second fears and 6 second roots as a feral druid, actin like I can shift out.

!@#$% YOU BE IN BEAR FORM THE WHOLE MATCH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/24/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Zorthi
And people played with Joegrizly?

YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING MAN I COULD NEVER FIND A !@#$ING PARTNER ALL I EVER GOT WAS RETARDED %^- BLOODTHERSTI AND *!@#ING PHRAN AND CHASE MAN THATS IT FOR LIKE 4 YEARS OF WOW WHAT THE $%^- MAN.. AND I HAD TO PVE WITH TAINTED MORALS FOR WHAT WAS FOR EVER MAN COME ON SOMEONE SAV EME

ITS BULL*!@#
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/30/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Phranchÿze

I'm on that CS:GO as well. Just got it 2 days ago. Bringin me back to them early 2000's

!@#$% YOU PLAY IT ON XBOX 360 THAT ^-*! DONT COUNT DUDE
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
gooby goober
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Man you kids still suck... especially that Zorthi kid... that Redhoof dude was the only thing that ever was worth a dam on Hakkar to start with!!!
Edited by Bullets on 3/3/2013 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Didn't realize there were still people on Hakkar. Stopped playing after that whole Roguer-Critalin fiasco.

How'd no one mention Byte Club? remember them being pretty good.
Reply Quote
Hello lovers! Am I the only one stuck on this amazing server that is called Hakkar? I love being the winner of the special olympics.
Reply Quote
3 Troll Priest
kekeke
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey what was that hunters name noone liked?
Im trying to remember it but its just not clicking...
I think it started with an H..
I need help, I must remember..
Edited by Freezindëath on 5/16/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]