Horde Freeloaders Kicked out of Guild Meeting

90 Night Elf Druid
LOl. just out of curiosity, I know it is unfair,as lipgloss and Lollopops are famous as our last line of defence, have you guys even killed Garrosh? Fairyfloss and Waterpops as we like to call you guys are famous on gundrak as the PVP guild that noone ever sees fighting horde.

Sure, I believe you have some great arena rating but seriously, every time the Horde attack the gates of Stormwind it is usual to see you guys head to Trade. I and other GMs tell our members never to count you guys when we fighting Horde. the other day I saw a Fairyfloss fight the Horde with us breifly before he left, first time in 3 months.

Hell! even Horde will fight us a Socail Raiding Guild because they know we will fight whereas you guys run. So please save your speeches about being great pvpers to people who still believe you are a pvp guild, a fast shrinking minority.

When I see you guys at the front lines actually fighting Horde not helping them or standing there uselessly, then I will consider your guild worht more then minor amusement.

your pick...heres one with gamon http://www.flickr.com/photos/85131976@N05/7799690442/in/photostream
and heres one with out him http://www.flickr.com/photos/85131976@N05/7799690142/in/photostream
we had about 10 in our group
had a pretty good amount of horde as well at one time, bout 2x more horde then ally
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gratz Nylo and those who took part.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ty wakes <33 was good fun :) it started with just 3 of us..but kind of turned out to be a day long event...god i love org field trips
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nylo..

Did it really turn out like you hoped it would?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
what do u mean? we originally came cause we were bored
i wasnt expecting anything
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I apologise Nylo I didn't mean to offend I suspect you are one of the few honourable Alliance members.

My point was that it really didn't go all your way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
nw man :) ill be honest i was scared lol....seems i get so easily ganked...only thing i could do was try to stay with the group...who saved my !@# throughout the day
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
A true gentleman you are Nylo. I'm positive it was you who was saving !@#! No, I won't be happy till you transfer Nylo the Druid back to where he belongs, to the Horde. It's where you belong and you know it. We all know about the Alliance............/sigh

It's time to come home.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
:')
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i am female
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i just feel awkward pointing it out all the time so sometimes i just go with it
Edited by Nylô on 8/17/2012 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I logged in late and didn't get cake.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/17/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Iceacid
I logged in late and didn't get cake.

gah i hate that
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

was funny u actually had people logging.. i think i seen someone say...

IM PLAYING ASSASINS CREED FK THIS!

MOP BABY!

Hahahaha! =)

I don't world PvP much but what happened was pretty funny!

08/17/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Silvaa
I apologise Nylo I didn't mean to offend I suspect you are one of the few honourable Alliance members.

Both sides have their ups and downs, it's like this on every server. I was Horde on this server before I was Alliance.

That aside, good to see there's no drama for once! =P
Edited by Arilia on 8/17/2012 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]