Alii?

Wanting to go over to another server, wondering how alli is on this server?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Population is in favor of the Alliance.
Not a very progression minded server, one of the least progressed oceanic servers, with 13 guilds having completed DS heroic.
Only one guild is selling DS heroic clears and it's a fair bit more expensive than on most servers.
PVP is extremely rare and RP is non existent on both factions

Is there anything more specific you were wanting to know about the server?
What exactly are you looking for in a server?
Reply Quote
Mainly looking for a med populated side with a good balance of pvp and pve mainly.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Well our actual player population is on average with other oceanic servers, realm status is usually high.
I see a couple of pugs advertised in trade around peak time (7pm - 8:30pm) hopefully some players regularly attending these can comment on how successful or not they can be (Don't do much raiding myself).

There are plenty of raiding guilds but I get the feeling that most are casual raiders, the majority of progression minded players server transfer off leaving behind a majority of casual & new players.

I've heard one or 2 new guilds advertising as more pvp minded but not sure how these guilds are going.
There's very little world pvp going on, lucky to have a city raid at peak time, usually on the weekend.

Overall it's a pretty laid back server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well our actual player population is on average with other oceanic servers, realm status is usually high.
I see a couple of pugs advertised in trade around peak time (7pm - 8:30pm) hopefully some players regularly attending these can comment on how successful or not they can be (Don't do much raiding myself).

There are plenty of raiding guilds but I get the feeling that most are casual raiders, the majority of progression minded players server transfer off leaving behind a majority of casual & new players.

I've heard one or 2 new guilds advertising as more pvp minded but not sure how these guilds are going.
There's very little world pvp going on, lucky to have a city raid at peak time, usually on the weekend.

Overall it's a pretty laid back server.

pugs nowadays are less prepared to go raiding due to the nerf. they prolly think that hey its 30% nerf we can just go in and own everything. but in my own experience lots of players still fail at lots of things in DS raid, to name a few, ball bouncing, fading light/hot, sapper, roll on spine, low dps on tendon, not healing enough to keep people up, etc

pvp-wise, it's not really happening.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input guys , mainly chasing pvp>pve just want a casual server with both aspects being rather good :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/14/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Majinzero
Thanks for the input guys , mainly chasing pvp>pve just want a casual server with both aspects being rather good :)

The PvP Serious guild on here in JGZ ft World & their consists of 2200 players & some others.

PvE On this server isn't too bad. If you are a chill raiding group on this server, there are a few guilds are are ready to take on board anyone who has the correct gear/gems/enchants & whatnot for progression.

Then you will have PvE Minded progression hardcore type of guilds on this server therefore you will need some decent PvE Exp to get into those type of guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The PvP Serious guild on here in JGZ ft World & their consists of 2200 players & some others

lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
The PvP Serious guild on here in JGZ ft World & their consists of 2200 players & some others

lol

Don't be hatin'

Actually no scratch that, hate away! Speaking of guilds, heaps of the good Hordies came over to Alliance and formed a guild called "Gladiator IRL", leaving Horde on this server a desolate wasteland... and Alliance a little bit brighter!
Edited by Karrakis on 8/17/2012 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/17/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Karrakis
heaps of the good Hordies

Who?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

lol

Don't be hatin'

Actually no scratch that, hate away! Speaking of guilds, heaps of the good Hordies came over to Alliance and formed a guild called "Gladiator IRL", leaving Horde on this server a desolate wasteland... and Alliance a little bit brighter!

I beg to differ lol. There are still some good PvP'ers on Horde that still control Tol Barad lol.

The only server with good alliance & controls Tol Barad all the time is Tich Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
heaps of the good Hordies

Who?

Well I found Shambloods, Boltzilla, Criterous pretty good, Catdaddyx is very good and has really good awareness*, good use of BoP. Really good BoPs.

I don't really know many others, I don't spend a lot of time on this server to be fairly honest.

*I was impressed with this

HON. MENTION: Tulie, because I mean sure I can solo you, but you're a resto druid and a pretty decent healer (I don't know what he/she is like in arenas or battlegrounds, I haven't played with them. I don't think that's much of an accomplishment on my part. At all.

PS: Was that Spriest Mathyst Horde?
Edited by Karrakis on 8/17/2012 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
PvP is extremely rare?, more than half the server PvP's.
you should go into tol barad more:/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

The last TB I showed up to consisted of less than 10 alli, this was at peak server time...

let me rephrase.
World pvp is extremely rare.
Rated bg pugs are extremely rare
Arena trade pugs are extremely rare
PVP oriented guilds are rare.

Now I want steak...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
you obvs have never been outside of stormwind zzzz
Reply Quote

The last TB I showed up to consisted of less than 10 alli, this was at peak server time...

let me rephrase.
World pvp is extremely rare.
Rated bg pugs are extremely rare
Arena trade pugs are extremely rare
PVP oriented guilds are rare.

Now I want steak...

World pvp is dead on this server has been since the end of bc, Rated bgs are cross server now so you dont have to play with the "pvpers" on this realm. Arena is sort after in trade quite often for cap and funzies, serious arena however is quite dead again since the end of bc. Pvp oriented guilds are on every server i dont kno where you think it became rare, but they are everywhere. JGZ FT WORLD is probs one of the better ones on this server. And you really dont spend much time outside of sw do u
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
No I don't spend much time out of stormwind, but how does that have anything to do with my view of the servers pvp scene? Apart from seeing the duelers just out of SW and in goldshire.
I barely ever see a trade ad for arena, maybe once or twice through the week.
I can think of maybe three pvp oriented guilds alli side including the one you mention, that to me is rare.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lolol blackrexy the knowledge you have of this server is amazing qq
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
from a PvE perspective this is not a very active realm
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Catdaddyx
lolol blackrexy the knowledge you have of this server is amazing qq

Haha been on the server since it was created so XD, now i just pop by
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]