Alii?

82 Gnome Priest
Why is it when I come over to these forums I see this Delaina person representing Aman'thul?

He/She seems to have no idea at all what goes on on this server and is corrected in almost every thread, so why is it you think you should reply to peoples questions?

Are you trolling?

A child looking for attention?

Seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
^.^ you coming back after season ends?
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Catdaddyx
^.^ you coming back after season ends?
If the influx of good players actually stay on this server i indeed might stay, plan on xferin after i get my title. whether i stay for mop another story. My druid is off to barth for some pvpage. Both my mages and spriest unsure of yet
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/23/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Scootles
why is it you think you should reply to peoples questions?

Why? For those of us that were born on Aman'Thul we can post what we want as long as it is in the rule

Are you trolling?

Keep on keeping on little one.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Priest
08/26/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Delaina
why is it you think you should reply to peoples questions?

Why? For those of us that were born on Aman'Thul we can post what we want as long as it is in the rule

Are you trolling?

Keep on keeping on little one.

So you admit even though in most cases you are wrong and corrected every time you post, you post just because you can.

So it's a child looking for attention. You seemed by your response to have a difficult time understanding what is going on.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/26/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Scootles
So you admit even though in most cases you are wrong and corrected every time you post, you post just because you can.

Since when do you have to be correct to post? I thought forums were for discussion.
No where do I flat out deny if I am wrong and if people don't agree with what I have to say i'm fine with that, doesn't mean I shouldn't be posting.
I'm a player looking for discussion with people on the same server, that's it.

Why are you posting on the forums? Why are you so upset over me posting here?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/26/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Delaina
Why are you posting on the forums?

Oh here we go again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/26/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Orchitis
Oh here we go again.

I'm going to assume, that your assuming I'm gearing up to say how dare a non-AT post on AT's forums.
Don't assume, you know what it does right?

He/she's asked me why I post on forums, i'm asking the same thing I don't care what server he/she is from.
Edited by Delaina on 8/26/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm going to assume, that your assuming I'm gearing up to say how dare a non-AT post on AT's forums.

Didn't you get banned for swearing and going off at me for posting on AT forums?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Didn't you get banned for swearing and going off at me for posting on AT forums?

Yeah we did have a long back and forth over a comment about the forums being dead without frostmournes posting here. That was quite a while ago, now I could care less who posts in here.
I didn't get banned though, nor did I swear at you. Someone accused me of something I didn't do, I reported it and the thread was deleted.
Edited by Delaina on 8/27/2012 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]