Enhance/Resto Shaman Looking For Guild

90 Draenei Shaman
After my old lap top broke down, a seriously bad bout depression, I've returned to the world of warcraft. Things have changed since I left, some of it like. Some I don't. A good friend, whom I made my "guild" with left servers and is gone. Now I'm alone, and I disbanded my personal guild.

I'm a 365 (resto) and 375 (Enhance) shaman looking for a raiding guild. I have experience from Vanilla, Burning Crucade (during kutting edge) and Wrath (during kutting edge) and am looking for a raiding guild. I'm off on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, however I call my nights late. I'm on usually from 17:00 (5PM) to 00:00 (Midnight), I have two jobs (one full time, one part time) but I never disappear without giving notice in some way, shape or form.

I have ventrilo and am willing to fill out applications if necessary. Any guilds out there in need of Enhance/Resto?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Missing enchants, gems, wearing cloth (Huge nono) have no reforges (Can go haste or mastery build). Spec is missing point in Spark of Life, don't need to go Telluric Currents but it's an awesome mana regen for 2 points.

Check some of the guides on the shaman forums or at MMO-Champion. It'll save you time as any serious guild will not take you in that state.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]