<A> Knights of Menethil: Four years old!

100 Worgen Death Knight
While in-game we don't, we do have a rank for allies on our website, I believe. Not the same thing, really, but still.
100 Worgen Death Knight
Page -3- people? Really.
100 Human Death Knight
In which Cheree becomes crazy cat lady corpse.
40 Troll Druid
*licks all the dead people, and the neo-dead too*
91 Draenei Death Knight
I don't know why, but I find it really hard to care about Theramore.
100 Worgen Death Knight
They never did much else with the city, so yeah, really hard to care. Or maybe I just never payed attention when doing the zone. *shrugs* Though really to me, it's almost less the city going boom, more so the fact that the Horde is actually going large scale, and we're finally gonna get to kick orc butt again.
Edited by Redamous on 9/19/2012 4:09 PM PDT
100 Human Death Knight
I do care about Theramore. I liked Jaina.

I'm just not sure about the narrative purpose of blowing it up, though. It's not like the Alliance needed any more reason to commit to total war against the Horde, considering Lordaeron and Gilneas.
100 Worgen Death Knight
Probably something fresh in player's minds as they start the new expac.
92 Human Warrior
Hey, hey KoM,

What are you doing

Page two

KoM, Sthap.
100 Worgen Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7315729/%E2%80%9CAppear_Offline%E2%80%9D_Option_Coming_Soon_to_Battlenet-9_20_2012

Wheeeee. It's the little things, as they say.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey guys^^

Hows blood spec these days? Im getting pretty bored of unholy and I rarely ever use it. Until the day Blizz gives DKs banshee pets, Ill sadly never find unholy all that fun. =(
90 Draenei Death Knight
I use blood for soloing because I hate seeing my health bar go down below 95%
100 Worgen Death Knight
One second CDs are amaaaaazing...But it'll take Mists to really see how it's doin'.
92 Human Warrior
Blood spec was beyond lulz to run during Battle for light's hope. Veng is no longer limited to 10% of HP.

I managed to pull patchwerk and all ten mobs with no issue.
91 Draenei Death Knight
I admit I've been lax and haven't caught back up on it all.
90 Draenei Death Knight
-Rides sea turtle across thread- Onwards, my trusty steed! To Pandaria!
100 Worgen Death Knight
Good afternoon Menethiiiiil, it's looking to be a lovely day!

In national news, we have a development on Theramore. Some theorists have decided the true culprits! Their opinions? Kobolds. More as that developes.

In weather, our crack team of far seers are.predicting that we're going to start seeing the signs of fall, starting as soon as next week? They aren't really sure. Their visions said "blurry, ask again later."

In sports we have sea turtle racing, where this season Domitrix is.leading in points, as she is the only contestant.

In your world, are your pets planning to kill you? Studies show them prepping for battle, more at nine
90 Human Warlock
Dearest Darlingest Redsy,

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Qc2usu1QsDk + http://youtu.be/sO5APfKnR50

Play them together.

Love,
Ceer
100 Human Death Knight
Good afternoon Menethiiiiil, it's looking to be a lovely day!

In national news, we have a development on Theramore. Some theorists have decided the true culprits! Their opinions? Kobolds. More as that developes.

In weather, our crack team of far seers are.predicting that we're going to start seeing the signs of fall, starting as soon as next week? They aren't really sure. Their visions said "blurry, ask again later."

In sports we have sea turtle racing, where this season Domitrix is.leading in points, as she is the only contestant.

In your world, are your pets planning to kill you? Studies show them prepping for battle, more at nine

There is growing evidence that the entire thing was a birthday bash for Jaina by Garrosh gone horribly wrong. Lazy goblin couriers are to blame.

http://www.thedailyblink.com/2012/09/the-thera-more-you-know/
100 Human Death Knight
*picks up thread and shakes it off* Really... You'd think that Cheree has been in charge of watching this, given where I found it...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]