The last days!

90 Human Death Knight
Hey guys since MoP is just around the corner and anything productive you do as of now in Player Vs. Player basically amounts to nothing, *takes a deep breath* A few of us at Warbringer are going to try to get some War Games going.

If your kind of new to the whole War Games thing this is basically going to be for fun, and nothing more. I've been really wanting to reach out a bit in the community and meet some new people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can either post here or send me a tell in game, we're going to try to keep a calendar invite out so we can kind of predict the turn out we can muster up. Looks like this will probably happen Thursday this week 6pm server time!

More than likely its going to be 10v10 Wsg - Each team will have 1 team captain and we will draft pick from a pool of 20 players (Picture kick ball on the play ground) until teams are even.

Thanks again!
Edited by Trexbor on 8/14/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This sounds like a great idea something similar to what the order was trying to do on wednesdays. I really like the Kickball way of picking teams. this way you can try to get people from different guilds working together.

ill spread the word to the rest of the Order. thursdays is our old school raid night but we might be able to get a few pvpers in the mix
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Good stuff, Trex (although I can't make it this Thursday)!

I'd like to see a whole bunch of War Games happening on the server while we await MoP. This is a good way to teach up some players interested in doing RBGs - finding team organizers and target callers - and sharing out strategies and expectations in a friendly/non-stress setting.

Or, to do it just for the giggles!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Can I be Red leader? I always wanted to be red leader.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Zero... unfortunately Red leader is a sensitive name in this post 9-11 Azeroth. That being said, Gold Leader and Captain Carlile are both available.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'd be happy to participate, and I'm sure a few GotL would be interested as well. 6 is sadly a little late for me (EST, and an early weekday schedule) so I don't know how long I could run, but if its alright to hop in for one or two I'd certainly like to.
Edited by Galandel on 8/15/2012 4:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Sounds Great Trexbor, I'm not sure how many Grin will be around, but there will be a few of us ready to go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Cool Pikki, I'm not sure if we're going to have the turn out I was expecting here on the Alliance side.. that being said we might end up branching out and doing a Horde vs. Alliance War Game - I'll have to wait until this evening to know for sure though.
Edited by Trexbor on 8/16/2012 4:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Big thank you to everyone that came out... lots of Warbringers out representing and a few PuGs thank you so much!

All in all we only got to finish 1 wsg, (9v9) hoping that scheduling earlier and better timing can result in a better turn out in the future, thanks again guys!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Pengwin ragequit :L
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I have to get off for work at about 7pm server mon-fri, or I'd join.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Trexbor, "Being human is just a crutch. I don't need to be human."

Filthy liar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]