[H] 8/8h LF Guild -can play multiple classes

Hey there Arthas. I'm currently alliance on a different realm, but I am going to be switching to horde and coming to Arthas to play with a group of real life friends, they don't raid, but I do. So since I do raid, I'm looking to find a top guild on Arthas that needs a good DK dps like myself to finish off this xpac going into MoP in about a month.
I have much experience, and logs, etc, the whole 9 yards for recruitment, if you have any interest in me, please leave your guild info / real ID and we could talk with each other online about a possible recruitment.

***Would like to note*** I wouldn't mind playing a different toon as my main for mop, I'd have interest in playing my DK, ret pally, spriest, enh(maybe ele) shaman, mage, cat druid/boomkin
Edited by Rôck on 8/17/2012 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Lets chat.

http://www.staticraid.com/index.php

RealID - Shadow9401@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Things you should know about us: Positive Energy: US Arthas PVP Horde, 8/8 Heroic

* We raid Wednesday & Thursday currently. But in MOP we will be raiding Monday-Thursday, 1-2 days will be dropped once progression is over.

* Our raids start 8-12pm EST. Obviously if we think a boss will die soon we will push past 12 to kill the boss.

* We have been around on the server for a while, and we are a very stable guild. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system, and Need before Greed Roll for loot distribution. Loot council only will come into play if we are looking to gear a specific person up for a specific fight.Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following classes:

*Death Knight - [Frost, Unholy]

*Paladin - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Warrior - [Arms, Fury]

*Druid - [Boomkin]

*Priest - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Warlock - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Hunter - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Rogue - [Any Spec]

*Shaman - [Elemental]

*Mage - Only taking exceptional applicants

All together we need: 2 Raiders
2 DPS for our core group. Positive Energy is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Arthas(EST) made up of hardcore players. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. The guild currently has achieved:

* Pre-nerf Kil'Jaeden.

* Ulduar 10 & 25: All hard modes including Yogg 0 and Algalon.

* ToGC 10 & 25: Full clear.

* ICC 10 & 25: Lich King Down, 12/12 Hard Modes, Glory of the Icecrown Raider.

* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25: Heroic Halion Down.

* Blackwing Decent 10 & 25: 6/6 Hard Modes

* Throne of the Four Winds 10 & 25: 2/2 Hard Modes

* Bastion of Twilight 10 & 25: 5/5 Hard Modes

* Firelands 10 & 25: 7/7 Hard Modes

* Dragon Soul 10 & 25: 8/8 Hard Modes

* All relevant raiding Top 100 US since T6.Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

* Worldoflogs reports preferred but other logs accepted.

* Able to take & give criticism as well as deal with our ventrilo/mumble environment.

* Attend raids 4 nights per week (Monday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am EST).

* Ability and willingness to play multiple specs and possibly multiple classes in case the raid needs you to play a different role.

* Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through ventrilo/mumble.

* Players with excellent situational awareness.

* Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us, we look to recruit for the long haul.

* Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to it's fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. Anybody interested in joining our guild can request a Vent/Mumble Intrview or contact one of our officers in-game (Coffinz, Coffins, Bucaneerz, Seminoles).

Add me on RealID: Gibsondeployed@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
Hi I too would be interested in chatting add me on Read ID Tyhc1021@gmail.com

euphonicus.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
***Would like to note*** I wouldn't mind playing a different toon as my main for mop, I'd have interest in playing my DK, ret pally, spriest, enh(maybe ele) shaman
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
can we possibly see some of your logs? We are looking for someone and I mean from what you have posted we have no idea of your skill lvl/experience
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]