[H] <Underrated> 10M - LF DPS ☣Mists☣

90 Undead Priest
**http://underrated.us**

Guild - <Underrated>
Server - Gorefiend - Horde
Raid Times - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 9p-1a EST

We're in search of 1-2 exceptional DPS and possibly 1 Healer

Quote from our first recruitment post:

About us as players: All of us that are currently set to be raiding in MoP have been friends for a number of years. I personally was the Guild / Raid Leader of our previous guild for many years, after some time we all went our separate ways. We were the #1 guild on our server for about 4 years, in that time we attained every server first achievement possible (Conq of Naxx, DD, GC, Magic Seeker, Obsidian Slayer etc). Seeing as we're nearing the end of Cataclysm I should mention some of our accomplishments. We have players that are currently raiding in top 50 US guilds - a few Saviors of Azeroth, etc.

Our goals for MoP: We all have lives outside of WoW.. For some it's children and jobs, for others it's college and a job .. So we can't devote 30+ hours a week to raiding. With that being said we will be a Top 50 US 10 Man guild in MoP, as well as being the #1 guild on whatever server we decide to migrate to. This will all be achieved on a very modest raiding schedule, and a slightly relaxed raid environment.

With that being said, no ones raid slot is ever safe. If you mess around and don't perform, you're gone. The best way to keep people playing their best is to make them feel as if they can lose their spot in a heartbeat.

We're only looking for the best. Plain and simple. If you consider yourself to be an absolutely amazing player, and you want to get !@#$ done but not raid your life away... Come talk to me.

It should be noted that after transferring and completing our roster we were 8/8 Heroic in 2 nights, with more than half of the raid having never done Heroic DS. (20% Nerf blah blah, regardless.)

Class Needs:
Monk (Healer) HIGH
Paladin HIGH (Holy)
Warlock HIGH
Balance Druid HIGH
Rogue HIGH
Death Knight (Dps) HIGH

It's important to note that we're always open to applications, regardless of class and/or spec! We'll trial anyone who we think can compete with (Or do better than) our current raiders.

Contact info -

In game- Psypherx / Xr / Glitterstorm - Gorefiend Horde
Skype- Psypher17
Real ID- Nick(dot)Lynn(At)Me(Dot)Com

http://underrated.us/

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
brb monk
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
this post is way 2 professional for gorefriends instead i think u shuld try to appeal to them by ur humor or likability
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
what is exceptional?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
08/15/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Llyse
this post is way 2 professional for gorefriends instead i think u shuld try to appeal to them by ur humor or likability

:-(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
:3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/15/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Dejavi
what is exceptional?

If you have to ask yourself this question you need to do more research.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
08/15/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Centsible
what is exceptional?

If you have to ask yourself this question you need to do more research.

I should've put exceptional in quotes :/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
No matter how much you want me i'm still not joining. Stand in line and take a number.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
up
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
down
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
left
Reply Quote
are there any girls in your guild?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
no thats why they are recruiting healers duh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
lies nossy is a little girly girl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]