Using Recruit a Friend on Yourself

83 Night Elf Rogue
I've read a few forum posts regarding this, but haven't found the answers I'm looking for. My questions are:

1) When you send the RAF email to yourself and accept the free trial do you get the XP bonus up until 20 and then you have to purchase the game again to move further?
2) Will I have to play on two computers and control two characters at the same time?

Thanks for any assistance!
Edited by Alyos on 8/15/2012 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
1) yes

2) No, you can open 2 copies of WoW on one computer.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/content

That is a good site to learn about how to multi-box
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
08/15/2012 03:43 AMPosted by Alyos
1) When you send the RAF email to yourself and accept the free trial do you get the XP bonus up until 20 and then you have to purchase the game again to move further?

Yes.

2) Will I have to play on 2 computers and control two characters at the same time?

You will need to be logged into both characters to get the XP bonus. If your computer can handle it, you can use two clients on the one computer and optionally use multiboxing software to broadcast your keystrokes to both clients.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks for the help and quick responses guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]