RoKK [A] 25 MoP Recruitment

90 Dwarf Paladin
Wish I was a dwarf irl, grumble grumble
90 Undead Priest
I guess I'd be a troll, since they're the tallest. Or are NE tallest? 6'5" master race.
90 Tauren Priest

If Sarine has a hard time seducing me, you've got no chance...blood elf.

Challenge accepted?
90 Undead Priest
Sarine x Mag

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
90 Human Priest
He's cute that he thinks I try. It's ok, there are other victims to "befriend".
90 Worgen Priest
12/08/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Aleous
I guess I'd be a troll, since they're the tallest. Or are NE tallest? 6'5" master race.

Gnomes are the only master race.
82 Gnome Priest
12/09/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Amaxas

Gnomes are the only master race.
I'm lacking in more areas than one!
90 Tauren Druid
Vox
12/08/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Chaosbeard

You're like this cute, little, gruff pirate man and I just want to pinch your rosy cheeks.

If Sarine has a hard time seducing me, you've got no chance...blood elf.

http://i.imgur.com/Uwztg.gif
90 Tauren Priest

http://i.imgur.com/Uwztg.gif

This explains A LOT in regards to my questionable dating history.
90 Human Warrior
haven't done any 25 man raids, but sounds like fun. Here is my post--let me know if you are interested in a fury war il 482:

I am just coming back and looking for up to 3-4 nights per week starting after 6 (PST). Left in March and have HM experience dating back to Firelands. Started raiding again two weeks ago and not much happening on Madoran server so transferring one toon to Kil'Jaeden Alliance. I have a 85 dk on the horde side, looking to bring this warrior to alliance. I have excellent raid awareness and can make every night put on calendar as long as it's after 6 (PST). Fun to play with and bring no drama and looking for no drama. Talking to GM who is a friend of mine this week and transferring Thursday or Friday. After two weeks, only have killed 3 bosses in Mogu and 1 in HoF but have the skills to do full clear with right group along with HMs. Madoran is dead so looking for good group on good server.
Edited by Kenrick on 12/9/2012 9:40 PM PST
90 Gnome Death Knight
Apply on the website! I think it is in the post! :P

Edit: Yeah, this is my cutie patootie alt and it's the first time she's posted. What of it.
Edited by Bunnykins on 12/9/2012 10:55 PM PST
82 Gnome Priest
My "power leveling" only went so far this weekend. Many great distractions.

Hoping to be in Outland by Thursday.
Edited by Lehm on 12/10/2012 5:50 AM PST
90 Worgen Warrior
haven't done any 25 man raids, but sounds like fun. Here is my post--let me know if you are interested in a fury war il 482:

I am just coming back and looking for up to 3-4 nights per week starting after 6 (PST). Left in March and have HM experience dating back to Firelands. Started raiding again two weeks ago and not much happening on Madoran server so transferring one toon to Kil'Jaeden Alliance. I have a 85 dk on the horde side, looking to bring this warrior to alliance. I have excellent raid awareness and can make every night put on calendar as long as it's after 6 (PST). Fun to play with and bring no drama and looking for no drama. Talking to GM who is a friend of mine this week and transferring Thursday or Friday. After two weeks, only have killed 3 bosses in Mogu and 1 in HoF but have the skills to do full clear with right group along with HMs. Madoran is dead so looking for good group on good server.

Another potential person that I can get to read and contribute to the epic Warrior theorycrafting thread on our guild forum? Excellent!

Btw, I'm jelly of your cloak/ring.
90 Worgen Priest
My "power leveling" only went so far this weekend. Many great distractions.

Hoping to be in Outland by Thursday.

I just finished finals so I should have large amounts of time at my disposal, also Outland dungeon runs are the worst.
82 Gnome Priest
After work, gym and running, I should have some time during the week. The weekend is really when I can put my all into being super lazy.
90 Human Warlock

Another potential person that I can get to read and contribute to the epic Warrior theorycrafting thread on our guild forum? Excellent!

Btw, I'm jelly of your cloak/ring.

I see you don't need me anymore flex. I'll be making 24 healthstones for the raid from now on.
90 Worgen Priest
Pshh, like you need them with me healing anyway. /flex /gnomethings
90 Human Warlock
We also knocked out HoF on 10m Normal and 3/4 Terrace. Next week we're hoping to get some ToES(25) progress down if finals week doesn't eliminate us all.
82 Gnome Priest
Level 70 before Friday. I can do it.
90 Gnome Death Knight
:o /gasp
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]