"We Love You, Mogit Add On!!!" (Part Two)

100 Undead Rogue
"Such a useful thing, lets keep people informed."

"Let The Shopping Continue....."

"I wish I could remember the beautiful player who suggested this Add On to me, when I was hunting for the perfect boots for my Rogue. I finally got it installed and I couldn't be happier with it. Thank you again, kind and beautiful friend, for showing me the way!"

"Those of you who know how to teach, please help me spread the word, and show others the way to find their perfect Transmog Outfit!"

"MOGIT, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!"
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

"The Original Thread"
"I Love You, Mogit Add On!!!" (Part One)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139868098?page=1

/Huge Happy Grin
Edited by Cyndilou on 8/10/2012 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol - I've gotten people hooked on Mogit including a couple of guys. I had someone going on at me when I was telling someone about it that they could just use atlas loot. Until the person I was talking to installed it and is now a Mogit addict.

Yay Mogit!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Mogit is definitely one of my top 5, must have addons. <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
♥ Mogit too Cyndi :) It's helped me create this transmog outfit that I will forever use ^.^

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
My absolute favorite addon, and one I spend an almost inordinate amount of time using. If you haven't picked it up yet, beware, for it is quite addicting. But in a good way. <3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"I finally got new shoulder gear, that I think looks better. The old ones were looking too bright for Cyndilou. What do you guys thing?"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Mogit lets me do in about five minutes what it used to take me half an hour or longer to do in wowmodelviewer, do it more accurately, and tells me more about the items I'm choosing. I can't go back.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I found mogit very shortly after transmogging was introduced, and I've recommended it to many others since =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
It's so good, it makes me look good. ;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's very handy, if anything for just remembering sets.

I went a long time without it and managed ok. Just looking things up on wowhead or going from memory. But I do love it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good ol' Mogit <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Addicted to MogIt <3333
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MogIt for 2012
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
This character wouldn't be lvl 85 withot mogit
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/15/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Alissal
This character wouldn't be lvl 85 withot mogit

"Hey Alissal, do you like the new look for my shoulders?"
Reply Quote
66 Undead Rogue
08/15/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Cyndilou

I was considering those for a bit.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/15/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Loquocia

I was considering those for a bit.

"They are easy to get too. I switched, because I realized my old ones didn't match any more, after I switched cloaks."
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I find MogIt to be pretty clunky and useless on the whole. The only thing I really find useful about it is how you can easily see all of the item models available to you in a single interface. This is most useful with weapons. Actually forming sets together and seeing how they fit as a cohesive whole is a chore, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]