Last 25m heroic run before the xpac

90 Orc Hunter
On Aug 21st, we will be putting together the last 25m heroic ds run of the xpac. As always, have exp, gear and the ability to compete. We had 2 great runs already and are hoping for the same. Pst myself, vesperite or ballpooner to get details if needed. People who were in prior runs will get the priority invites, but there are prob people who wont go just as last time. As always, if you cant keep up, you will be replaced, plain and simple. so if you are interested, hit us up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Count me in
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Definitely interested in coming again. :3 Last time was a fun experience.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
looking forward to it :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm interested in going as well. I haven't done a 25 man clear in a while!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Last chance for Dreadlatch to get a volley trinket. LETS GOOOOO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
NO!! my volley D=

also... pretty sure we're full on heals so can ppl pls dps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Its tomorrow, looks like we will need a few more to fill it up. let me know if your interested. can wisper or send in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I had fun in skype with raile/pooner/jess/fog etc minus my terrible gear/dps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ya was pretty good, was a little upset with a few of the people that came, but we finished so thats all that matters.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yah lol was fun having you in Skype with us even though by the end there I was pretty wasted even tho i SAID i wasn't gonna drink during 25 man.... errrr... hmmmm... oops... i think I remember seeing lookiss's gurth drop tho haha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
pfft wolf, i told my 10 we don't have to raid anymore till xpac but i refuse to stop trying for that elusive !@# cunning sooooo I mean, there will still be runs just not 25 mans sooooo will still need ppl of for the runs we do. As is I go to at least 2 runs a week and i think dpi still does like 3 or something
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]