Farewell, Twisting Nether

6 Undead Hunter
Hey guys, I'm afraid it's finally time to throw in the towel on Twisting Nether. At long last, the arena community has dwindled such that it is impossible to play seriously on this server anymore. I will be transferring to Illidan Horde side for an easy title before MoP. My plans for the expansion as of now are uncertain.

I've never been one for long goodbyes, and I'm not self absorbed enough to make long, tear jerking, multi-paragraph post, but I feel obligated to say something after being here for so long. I've played here for around 6 years. To those I've met... arena partners, raiders, friends from Durotar, or even random kids in trade (and you know who you are)... thank you for making my experience fun and interesting. I've really enjoyed playing on this server because of the community, however terrible people say it is. I wish you all the best of luck.
Edited by Viiperzz on 8/20/2012 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
you suck at dota i hate you
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
may you wash up on more beautiful shores.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
You know a wise man once said "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -William Shakespeare

I have no fu.cking clue what it means but I'm assuming its something like this... Mike this is just your beginning sir you will blossom into a beautiful flower on Illidan we all wish you the best of luck!
Edited by Darov on 8/13/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/12/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Viiperzz
To those I've met... arena partners, raiders, friends from Durotar, or even random kids in trade (and you know who you are)... thank you for making my experience fun and interesting.

Which category do I fall under..? :o
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
your all bad
no one cares
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
you're*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
your all bad
no one cares

You know, it's cute. You've been put on ignore by almost everyone in trade so now you've had to rely on posting on the realm forum to be noticed. And now you sport a title you technically don't deserve, as if you deserved it in the first place. (you've fallen below 2400 Rbg rating. Thought you carried?) and your so much trash, Elwynn Trash got rid of you. Not calling the guild trash mind you. <3 Jadenwind

Here's the attention you crave. You're 15 minutes of fame are up. Really, and I don't speak for everyone, you should move on and try to be big elsewhere. It's quite pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah, and your mom is ugly too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/14/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Ugraz
To those I've met... arena partners, raiders, friends from Durotar, or even random kids in trade (and you know who you are)... thank you for making my experience fun and interesting.

Which category do I fall under..? :o

Definitely a trade random :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
woot I'm young again
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
GM of ET reporting in, and husband-type of Jaden :)))

I haven't been on in a few days and didn't realize he was kicked wat

brb logging in
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
08/30/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Traitor
thanks for finally getting to 25 scrub guild. i got my invite from one of your noobs and then bought my mount. lol owned yet again by the great and powerful traitor. dumped on

Cute.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Congrats on tricking a new recruit to let you in. Too bad you'll never be allowed back in for real. Apparently you just miss us that bad. The joke is on you traitor.
Edited by Jadenwind on 8/31/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/30/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Traitor
thanks for finally getting to 25 scrub guild. i got my invite from one of your noobs and then bought my mount. lol owned yet again by the great and powerful traitor. dumped on

We're supposed to care that you got a mount? I never got that memo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]