Ver 2.0 - The Sisterhood and Sanguine Legion

85 Night Elf Hunter
08/13/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Vhiya
I believe they are joint gender now. Or so I have heard, but I could be wrong.

Ah, this could very much so be true. I haven't chatted with any of the sisters in a month or two.

Anyways, best of luck with the guild Emz. ^.^ Some cool ideas in play.

we are indeed both genders now, however our female members vasty outnumber our males.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/13/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Manilakota
is this the spill over from the @wetlands posts? i thought since you were using that forum for nonsense we could use this one

No, this is a recruiting post.

If you had bothered to read anything in the first two posts you would have realized. But apparently your stupidity has once again surpassed my very, very low expectations of you.

I feel like you must be super interesting in guild chat sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sorry about last night Heîmdallr, my power was flickering thanks to a storm so my net crashed on me :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
08/13/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Emzela
Death Knights – Powerful, dark, and able to slay legions of Alliance on their own...what is their to consider?

I like your style.

Hope recruiting goes well, the memorial event you and SL put on was very well done, especially the eulogies; was glad to have been there.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Free Bump day!
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
08/14/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Emzela
Sorry about last night Heîmdallr, my power was flickering thanks to a storm so my net crashed on me :/

((I gave Liv something to forward to you. Hopefully, she doesn't go rogue.

Also, wrong character, oops))
Edited by Elvargius on 8/14/2012 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
((

Ahh alrighty, I'll poke her when she logs onto the guild website :)
And again I am sorry I got booted and couldn't speak with you more, I should be about tonight until late.

))
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
((

Ahh alrighty, I'll poke her when she logs onto the guild website :)
And again I am sorry I got booted and couldn't speak with you more, I should be about tonight until late.

))

((On the road again, can't wait to be on the road again... Oh, wait. Should be back in Texas tonight =) (hotelnet last night. Worse than cell phone net) ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
((

Haha. This true, the only time I have enjoyed hotel net was in like Disney world and resort type places.

))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I like your style.

Hope recruiting goes well, the memorial event you and SL put on was very well done, especially the eulogies; was glad to have been there.

Thank you for coming, we all worked very hard to make it something special that she would have been proud of.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
08/13/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Isarii
I feel like you must be super interesting in guild chat sometimes.

I have my moments. I usually just keep quiet unless someone's making a fool out of themself. Then I tell them to shut up.
Edited by Manilakota on 8/14/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
All Horde, including you traitors, must perish.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
Well that isn't very nice :(

We like your booze, doesn't that count for something?
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
Well that isn't very nice :(

We like your booze, doesn't that count for something?

But he's a human, and their booze is no good.
Edited by Bredius on 8/15/2012 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Warlock
:Kicks back with Pizpad for another exciting day of kicking back.:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
All Horde, including you traitors, must perish.

*Grins*

Anytime you would like to go just say the word, and we clash in glorious battle!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OOC:

I cannot locate any guild details for Sanguine Legion. Is the Legion also exclusive to female? Just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The Legion is open to any and all! They don't have te same restrictions as the Sisterhood as there time in Dal have made them a bit more open to all races of the horde. You can find the basics of them here.. .

http://thesisterhood.enjin.com/legion

I'll also post the info below as some have the website blocked at work but not this one, which makes no sense to me.

Tired of seeing your people slaughtered by the ever growing threat of the Alliance? Well, so are we! The Sanguine Legion is a small, yet growing group of Horde members, who retreated to Dalaran, seeking peace. Only recenetly have we returned to our city, finding another order with a like cause. Coming together with the Silvermoon Sisterhood, our goal has grown. The Sanguine Legion is now the army behind the dark tactics of the Sisterhood. We look to train any young or new warriors in need of help, and give the seasoned warriors a home to continue taking the fight to the Alliance. So come join us today and put a stop to those that wish to see the downfall of the Horde!

Leader Structure:

Miss Moriyna Duskstar
<Mistress of the Sanguine Legion> (Founder of the Sanguine Legion)
Sin'Dorei Priestess
About: Moriyna has recently reunited with her best friend, Ridalan Su'rie, who is practically a brother to her. She can be quiet at times, but it usually a very easy going and helpful person. She enjoys helping those around her greatly.

Mister Ridalan Su'rie
<General of the Sanguine Legion> (Co-Founder of the Sanguine Legion)
Sin'Dorei Warrior
About: Ridalan Su'rie has a history of anger. He is known to feed off of it whenever in battle, or not, to power himself. He is a man of war, always in a nonstop fight with the Alliance or himself. All of his life he has known only to fight, nothing else.

Rank-Do-Dad:

Guardians are high ranking officers. They consist of those who have completed all of their training. The Guardians protect those of the Legion and the Sisterhood.

Legionnarie is the highest rank a normal member can receive. This means they've completed all training and are worthy warriors of the Order.

Wardens are those in charge of watching and dealing with any prisoners the Legion or Sisterhood holds.

Knights are those who are experienced in warfare, having been trained to arms and chivalry.

Squires and Pages are those who help the Knight when needed. They will particapte in battle to prove themselves.

Hope that helps!

When I see Mori on I will poke her with my poking stick to hop on and give a bit more detail if needed, or if you have a question I will do my best to help you with it!
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Paladin
08/15/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Bredius
But he's a human, and their booze is no good.

It's the puppy! Heya, puppy! :Makes scritching motions towards Bredius' ears.:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
*eye roll*

Terinthia, he's not a puppy. He's a dangerous animal.

Remember to wash your hands when you're done petting him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]