Looking for ACTIVE Guild

I am looking for an Active guild on Nazgrel. i have 85 rouge, and Mage. 82 hunter and 84 DK. im also leveling a pally tank at 60 now. and a Shammy healer at 55. and others as well.

I have joined a few guild over the past few weeks that have 100+ player and only 2-3 online at any one time. I want a guild that has people of all lever and dose randoms and will take under geared player in lower raided to help them get geared up for harder raids at some point.

Im looking for a guild i can put all my players in and feel like i have found a home. one that i can grow with and help in anyway i can. Im 38 and not wanting any drama guilds. so if you have room and want a player that will help level other lower level player and work hard for your guild wisper me in game or respond to this please, or send me an in-game mail.

Thank you.
Edited by Salaina on 8/13/2012 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
hi demons and angels is a pritty active guild and i found everyone helpful they helped me gear up for raids there is maybe 350 members but i see maybe 12 to 15 players online in peek hours some times its only me but its because im a aussie in a american server and you guys are asleep so if you join and like all nighters sure if im on ill help you gear up lol im trying to recruit for guild before pandaria comes out and im sure once its released alot of the 350 members will reactivate there acount for mop expansion so numbers might spike soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]