Late Night 10 Man

90 Orc Warlock
Slash Who is recruiting for Late Night raiding for Tuesday/Wednesday/Mondays in Mists of Pandaria. We are also recruiting for RBG's. We started pushing Hard modes near the end of this expansion and were able to complete 4/8 HM as a guild before people were just burnt out on this expansion. We continued to pug raids and have completed 6/8 HM.

Raid Times will be Midnight Server Time and go for 3 to 4 hours while learning the content.

I have led raids since Vanilla where I completed MC, AQ and BWL. I continued to push progression in every expansion. I enjoying pushing content and I am looking for progression minded individuals who don't need to be told how to play their class and don't need to be reminded not to stand in fire.

Since MOP is coming out soon and we have a wide variety of raiders this recruiting is open to all classes. Those who push their toon to 90 quickly and are raid ready when the raids drop will have a spot.

We will have normal time raid going as well starting between 6 and 7 server time with days to be determined that will also be focused on progression.

RBG groups will be forming and running at least 2 times a week as well. We have arena teams playing daily in guild right now and that will continue once MOP drops as well.

You can check out the guild Facebook page or our wowstead page below

http://www.facebook.com/groups/slashwho/
http://slashwho.wowstead.com/
Edited by Thatsmrtoyou on 8/17/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Pies for sale!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Things go bump in the night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]