Check out my Feats of Strength

89 Human Priest
I think I am the longest WoW player on this server. I've been reminiscing about some fond memories including:

Grinding Justicar
Grinding Bloodsail Admiral in BC
Grinding Netherwing in BC
Grinding Skyguard in BC

(Can't list all the rest, YOLO)

But point is, BC was the best. fuk all these nu-phags. I'm the old King of this server. While Surter was still sucking on his momma's tytties and Rage was just starting as a guild.

I WAS THERE.

Here is to my 5 year anniversary to the day, on WoW! Never let my subscription run out once.

Yours truly,

Disciple
Edited by Ethereum on 8/13/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
That's cool and all, I did netherwing 3 days after it was released before it even had achievements for it. I am the egg farming old king.

They didnt have achievments until Lich King patch anyways, so anybody that did it before 3.0 patch didnt get acheiv
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
you want a cookie or something?
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
Disciple.

#1 No one today knows who you are. This server is not the server it used to be. It's sad. You could start posting in the RP "I'm A God" BS that you used to post in. You have a whole new audience.

#2 I am the old king of this server. You have never been. I've been on it almost 8 years, since day 1. Back when Skullcrusher had world first raiding guilds. I've done what you have done twice in TBC. I was world 22nd Bloodsail Exalted on my main and world 58th on my alt (Informant). See the old school thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1020863950

I was server first Insane, when it was hard, then did it on my alt for !@#$s and giggles right after. I could go on.

Point is: I'm the old king of this server. You never were. I have 60 Feats of Strength, you have 11. A true king would never have to make a thread like this.
Edited by Zmorris on 8/13/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Disciple.

#1 No one today knows who you are. This server is not the server it used to be. It's sad. You could start posting in the RP "I'm A God" BS that you used to post in. You have a whole new audience.

#2 I am the old king of this server. You have never been. I've been on it almost 8 years, since day 1. Back when Skullcrusher had world first raiding guilds. I've done what you have done twice in TBC. I was world 22nd Bloodsail Exalted on my main and world 58th on my alt (Informant). See the old school thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1020863950

I was server first Insane, when it was hard, then did it on my alt for !@#$s and giggles right after. I could go on.

Point is: I'm the old king of this server. You never were. I have 60 Feats of Strength, you have 11. A true king would never have to make a thread like this.

^ Pwn'd

You just got !@#$ on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I consider myself to be an old char as well :I

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/6249676

( Does not show my current guild because I switched to human )
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RjMSWhGWak
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've been trying to find a site or something just like this. Thank you for finding it.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/807511
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Priest
Disciple.

46 FoS, but I'm a Wrath Xfer. Not that anyone cares.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think I am the longest WoW player on this server. I've been reminiscing about some fond memories including:

Grinding Justicar
Grinding Skyguard in BC

But point is, BC was the best. fuk all these nu-phags. I'm the old King of this server. While Surter was still sucking on his momma's tytties and Rage was just starting as a guild.

I WAS THERE.

Here is to my 5 year anniversary to the day, on WoW! Never let my subscription run out once.

Yours truly,

Disciple

No "Hand of A'dal"? Or was that gone before you started playing? 5 years, lol.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
No "Hand of A'dal"? Or was that gone before you started playing? 5 years, lol.

Lol, Pve... I was there when all the scrubs who completed their attunemens celebrated in joy. It was about as easy as buying "of the Shattered Sun" for 5k.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
Disciple.

Zmoris, you were always playing second fiddle to me. Don't try and act like you are a somebody. If these forums hadn't restarted last year or whatever, I could pull up old threads where I schooled you with logic and suave.

My children, don't pay attention to this rabble that this small man speaks of.

Btw aren't you emo irl?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Lol, Pve... I was there when all the scrubs who completed their attunemens celebrated in joy. It was about as easy as buying "of the Shattered Sun" for 5k.

Actually I think it was 1k because I could actually afford it :3
Just decided not to waste my money in that tower in the Isle of QD.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Woah, calm down guys, I don't have enough cookies for all of you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I was the king of aegwyn. Always have been. Those where my old stomping grounds. and BTW mister "old king of SC" you are wrong. PVE was difficult. Not a single person had downed KT until after the next tier was released. If you thought it was easy you wouldve done it. Dont say its easy if you cant prove how easy it was/is.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
08/15/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Leser
I was the king of aegwyn. Always have been. Those where my old stomping grounds. and BTW mister "old king of SC" you are wrong. PVE was difficult. Not a single person had downed KT until after the next tier was released. If you thought it was easy you wouldve done it. Dont say its easy if you cant prove how easy it was/is.

Sunwell pre Muru nerf was challenging, yes. I was referring to the scrubs who think Hand of Adal, a Black Temple attunemen, was hard.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
All this achievement talk makes me hard. Continue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Grinding Justicar
Grinding Skyguard in BC

Would have more respect for you, but looked at our guild tag and loled
I WAS THERE.

Yours truly,

Disciple

Would have more respect for you, but looked at your guild tag and loled
Edited by Solu on 8/15/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage

Btw aren't you emo irl?

my past-greatness will be told in quiet parables in the future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]