[A] Gnomes-only Firelands raid, 08/24

90 Gnome Priest
Please join me, my gnomish brethren, in a symbolic coming-together where we will be decimating various things many times our size. It is a gesture to let Azeroth know that we will not tolerate the oppression of the dumb, useless Talls (present company excluded, of course) and that it is only a matter of time before this world understands who its true rulers are.

---

As a "something to do" while we wait for MoP, I'm going to be hosting a gnomes-only Firelands raid on Friday, Aug. 24th, at 9:00pm EST. Depending on how many people sign up / show, it will be either 10-man or 25-man.

Please post here or send me in-game mail for a calendar invite.

Basic rules:
- Your character must be a gnome. No Tallie pets allowed!
- Loot will be distributed under the in-game "Need Before Greed" scheme. This includes the legendary quest items.
- If you don't have the intimate knowledge of all the fights, please be able to join vent (listen-only is fine).

---

UPDATE:
The event was a lot of fun!
Here are some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/Hkpjd
Edited by Cayreth on 8/25/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What a wonderfully fun idea! I wish you the best of luck in this and I'm sure that I know some Gnomes who would love to participate. Alas, my little Gnome is only level 62 at the moment. Perhaps she'll be ready for the next one though!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I ain't takin' off these heels.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This sounds like so much fun! Except I hate Firelands. Oh, and I have no Gnome. Sorry, Cay. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves, though! :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'm there. On some gnome or another.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm a gnome! I swear I am!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/15/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Daphni
I'm a gnome! I swear I am!

Prove it. Do the secret handshake.

Oh, wait. You can't. You don't have enough fingers!

He's only got one less than you. Weird four-fingered freaks.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
08/15/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Ci
I could wear Burgy Blackheart's cap. Does that count? =P

I got a similar question about http://www.wowhead.com/item=54651/gnomeregan-pride

I'm afraid that Talls disguising themselves as gnomes will be seen as infiltration attempts and subsequently used as cannon fodders / bait meat for Core Hounds.

(Serious answer: I'll consider it if we're short on attendance.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*cough* *cough*

Hear ye Hear ye...Bob; Prince of the Gnomes and Heir to the throne has entered the discussion. As the true heir of the Gnomish Empire and Taker of Gnomish women's virtues...I shall offer my services if you need the a Gnome Druid.

As for Secret handshakes and fingers...I got a finger for ya if you deny my access to this event.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
08/15/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Bobcat
As for Secret handshakes and fingers...I got a finger for ya if you deny my access to this event.

Haha. Don't you have a gnome character, Bob?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sadly my Gnomes have been morphed into either a Goblin Mage or a Fem Orc Rogue. I am waiting for the day when BLIZZ allows us Gnomes in exile to return home as member of all classes. Until that day, I will remain as I am.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hmm, maybe if I learn how to shapeshift into gnome form, I could get let in...?

Wait, I think I have a potion for that somewhere here in my bags...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I WANT TO GO!! Tallness is such a curse. /gnome-envy

Have fun, y'all!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/14/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Katelle
This sounds like so much fun! Except I hate Firelands. Oh, and I have no Gnome. Sorry, Cay. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves, though! :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Thanks for the nice words everybody.

My biggest concern right now is tanks. I'm hoping Nat can main-tank for us. (I urge everybody to send him copious amounts of cookies, particularly the fortune ones, with blackmail threats inside.)

Everything except Beth'tilac, Ragnaros (and probably Shannox) can be solo-tanked and I can bring my gnome warrior to off-tank those two if we get a healer backup for me.
Edited by Cayreth on 8/17/2012 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
What I have always wanted to see is a 40 man premade AV run of all gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I am too tall! D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]