All around RP guilds A or H?

32 Human Rogue
Hello Maelstrom!

Four of us interested in moving to a different server in search of a Role-playing guild that is full bodied. We are all very experienced RPers, but are experienced and interested in all aspects of this great game.

If you have any information at all or are perhaps a guild that is like what I listed above, please let us know. Please leave any questions as well and we'll be glad to answer any that you may have.

Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Beat it, nerd.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Rp is pretty dead on maelstrom, and by pretty I mean completely.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
If you're looking to RP, your best bet would be to look elsewhere. I rarely see any RP at all, much less a single all-out RP guild.

Edit: Just saw this thread about a Horde guild that may be into it. Don't know anything about them, though.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6248286648
Edited by Darkarwyn on 8/11/2012 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
32 Human Rogue
Thank you for the replies.

Sinscythen- Hilarious!

Darkarwyn- Thank you for the link.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
You've got my name...
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
We rp, but we have a low amount of active members.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
08/11/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Motzie
You've got my name...

Shush. We all know you're a woman.

08/11/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Selindice

Without Aliduz you mean nothing to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Don't come to Maelstrom. RP always tends to move to the newest RP realm, because roleplayers are highly-fickle creatures from the planet Zebulon. If you're looking for a server that's Maelstrom-like, only better, consider Emerald Dream. For reasons unknown to me, both servers were released at the same time and with the same ruleset, but ED is MUUUCH higher pop than Mael is. I don't really know if their RP is higher-quality, but it's higher-quantity. And honestly, what's the difference?

You don't need a three wolf moon t-shirt to succeed on ED, but it does help. The only downside is an abbreviation that's synonymous with erectile dysfunction. ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT!?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
The only guild on this server that still RPs that I know of is KKW.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/19/2012 11:29 PMPosted by Rachey
ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT!?

When you're sittin on the john and the toilet papers gone be a man, use your hand.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
08/11/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Sinscythen
Beat it, nerd.

Sin... your ears!

08/11/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Selindice

keep on truckin'.
did aliduz quit again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]