ELECTION SEASON for Horsemen!!!

90 Blood Elf Mage
If you need to know how and why you're terrible in excruciating detail, just post here on your 85 and I'll give it a shot. You obviously already know you're terrible though or you wouldn't have posted on a level 1.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I don't buy it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
No.

shouldnt really vote for a GM, will just cause guild drama. cause poeple get butt hurt about losing/winning. the GM should be whoever does the most for the guild and knows how to be a "leader" which is far more than just telling poeple wtf to do. your vote will just cause bad blood.

This is all totally true if you want a non-sarcastic reason this thread should never have been posted. Voting on GM is a horrible idea and shouldn't be a public post. This thread is probably just a joke anyway.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
I had been told by so many people that I was going to be nominated, that I should be nominated, that there wasn't any question about my being nominated. I don't think it's a surprise to any of us.
Reply Quote
Viladin 2012. I still hold to my vote.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Merden for Ysondre President 2012-2016. Vote or die.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
To all the trolls and none members of horsemen,
This whole election for Horsemen Gm is just some good old fashion fun for some old friends. If you feel that you must post to make yourselves look better, go right ahead, we know you have self esteem issues and this is your only way to let out your frustration.
We Horsemen do not feel the need to compare **!% size on the forums, we are here to just play and have fun, no matter how fail you may see us as. So on that note, I hope you all have a wonderful and happy day
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Viladin has my vote
Reply Quote
I don't mock you because my self-esteem is low, I mock you because I'm bored, and it's fun.

Vil 2012
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I change my vote to Viladin.
Reply Quote
08/11/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Cürley
To qualify for the ballot, a candidate must post on these forums and be seconded by at least 15 people.

In your own language.

You can call us trolls all you want, but YOU opened the nomination process, and so here we go. Viladin WILL be your GM. You're welcome in advance.
Reply Quote
So it appears to look like this so far

Rustynail 1
Ricfleir 1
Lightbuld 1
Viladin 4
Horsemen Suck 1
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Blood DK's aren't allowed to be GM's.

It's bad representation.
:P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]