Attention 'Hordes Finest and Outlaws'

Earlier today I was continuously attacked by one of your guild runs on my alt. I asked for a simple thing, looting the animals so I could skin. Something not everyone has to do, no, but nor does that need to be met with hostility. To make matters worse, someone pulled some trash before the healer caught up with the group and I received a lot of agro.. I vanished then came out of it to try to help. I was met with serious name calling and was told to delete my toon and my account for being such a noob. It is a lvl 40 instance..

I have played this game since 2005 and never have been met with such hostility.

Do try to remember this is a game. Just because you are behind a computer screen doesn't make the people any less real when you are putting them down.

By the way, even if I did live.. I don't have Mass Resurrection. You would have known that if you had given me a moment to type instead of spewing harsh language and telling me to kill myself.

For anyone else reading this, I hope you have a guild blacklist on your server, and would reccommend you put them on this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Heh... Hordes Finest calling people noobs...

inb4Lant trying to stick up for his guild
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'm pretty sure lant doesn't even know what server forums are let alone him ONLY buying heroic madness for just the title and not even bothering to get gurth along with it
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sadly he does know about the forums look at the FTA 7/14 he has posted there and will post here soon. Iv had many issues in the past with that guild and it appears they have yet to change. Was still funny when rosettadusk kicked everyone from his guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Lanteranth is a saint.
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Druid
i also have to say lant is a bit of a doosh. after whopping his u no wut 4 times in duels, with him hurling excuses about cd's not being ready, lag, etc etc ... he finally won one, called everyone around him a noob, and flew away, apparently afraid to be dueled again, or whatever.

just sayin, not a very good representative of ur guild bro.
Edited by Elija on 8/14/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/13/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Penicillin
Lanteranth is a saint.
Reply Quote
51 Tauren Paladin
Lant is a knob. Hordes Finest is nothing more than a mass invite guild. There is no loyalty there and you can watch chat and see them inviting people en-mass every hour or two. They invite anyone and everyone that they can find who does not have a guild. I had this toon there at one time and left. Less than a minute later Lant sends me a guild invite. I explained that I had just left and said no thank you. Next time I log on he sends another g-invite. It is one of those guilds you join just for the perks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
How dare anyone out there make fun of Lant after all he has been through!

He lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. He had two kids. His wife turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that Lant is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed in Stormwind in years. His guild is called “hordes finest” for a reason because all you people are is TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE-TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE: TERRIBLE!.

LEAVE LANT ALONE! You are lucky he even ganked for you JERKS!
LEAVE LANT ALONE! Please.

LEAVE LANT ALONE!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

He lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. He had two kids. His wife turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that Lant is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed in Stormwind in years. His guild is called “hordes finest” for a reason because all you people are is TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE-TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE: TERRIBLE!.

LEAVE LANT ALONE!

Oi, if I wanted Chris Crocker copy pasta I would have asked for it sir.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/29/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Lanteranth
So much QQ Lol. Sorry but its called World PVP Kids..

Didn't even read the Cliff Notes...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
08/29/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Hesher

Didn't even read the Cliff Notes...

That would take too much time away from pwning noobs in the world peeveepees.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
How do I get in on this noob pwning?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

LEAVE LANT ALONE!

How do you confuse a grown man with a 13 year old?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
08/29/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Lanteranth

As all evidence provides you have the !@#$ intelligence of a %^-*ing stalk of corn so please learn to at least read the thread and not post irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with the thread just because it mentions your !@#$ guild
Edited by Hêals on 9/2/2012 3:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry from outlaws :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/15/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Nikkiknewl
Sorry from outlaws :D

Sorry from blackrock to :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
giving this thread a 4/10 ... best I can do.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I remember my first girlfriend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]