LFM for weekly 10 man 6/7H Firelands clear!

85 Undead Warlock
So pretty much my friend and I are starting a weekly 10 man group to clear 6/7 H FL (or as many heroics as possible) and normal rag until I can get my staff finished. However, we need more people! All we ask is that you know all the fights, are appropriately geared, and have vent. Come join in on the fun!

Currently, the only thing on reserve is the smouldering essences I need to finish my staff. Every other item is free roll.

I am going to try and get this group together for Thursday at 8 PM server time. If I can't find enough people by then, I will try again at the same time Friday. I will send a calendar invite to anyone who is interested.

If you are interested, then leave a post here or contact me in game and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Edited by Meillquei on 8/15/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Still looking for about 3-5 more people, especially a few healers. Please come! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]