LFM MoP raid team - Calling all top raiders !

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello all ! With the upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion just around the corner, I'm looking to have a solid raid team to crush the raids that they throw at us.

Please keep in mind, folks, that I will not be taking just anyone. I plan on taking the best of the best. Every single possible recruit for this raid team will need to have the following information and achievements ready to show me how good you are;

-At least 6/8 heroic Dragon Soul cleared(more would be much better!)
-Full knowledge of your class, better than most other people on the server.
-The ability to progress, meaning that you listen well and can take criticism and use it to fix any mistakes that you make
-Dedication ! I need you to be willing to put everything you've worked for in this game into your play style and I damn well want to see it.

I know that these are some drastic things to ask of you, but with every give, there is a receive ! A few things that I as your raid leader can offer you;

-A spot in a team throughout Mists of Pandaria
-Help with anything in this game you are unsure of.
-A guild raider position in the arguably the strongest guild that this server has seen in years
-My 100% dedication to making sure you get the FULL experience out of World of Warcraft

Please feel free to leave any questions you have in the posts below, as well as a message in game if you want a shot !

Love, Dargz ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please also be sure that if you decide to post here or send me an in-game mail that you include the role you wish to fill as well as your preferred raid times !
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
Does this mean Variat and co. are not going to be raiding or is this going to be a parallel group?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Parallel team. They will still have their core team.
Reply Quote
If only those kind of players existed on Durotan. :o
Reply Quote
I pull like 12k dps on Ultraxion. Is that good enough?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
dargy~~~~~<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can't wait
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I would come if you guys would just tell your city guards to lay off long enough for me to join the raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I mentioned it to the guards for ya. They said that for a relatively modest bribe of $25, they could see their conscience clear enough to turn a blind eye to your presence.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/17/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Variat
They said that for a relatively modest bribe of $25,

Do you know how many Ding-Dongs™ that can buy?

No thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
hahahah
Reply Quote
I'm in this group, therefor making us the best raid team on Durotan! Get in while you can!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Good to see durotan in a position to make decent progression in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Durotan can make progression as long as we work at it. Unfortunately there's a distinct self-defeating collective mindset on this server. If we get the ball rolling and make progress we will be able to attract quality raiders to the server.

DR is clearly in it to win it, and I plan to get Chimera back up to form as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still need some more people !

Currently looking for;

One solid tank(non death-knight)
Two ranged dps
Two solid melee dps.

PST me in-game or post on here ! :]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
08/19/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Pruney
I'm in this group, therefor making us the best raid team on Durotan! Get in while you can!

What? Pruney is back on Durotan?
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Schloop

What? Pruney is back on Durotan?

Yup yup!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]