[A]<Heroes of Terenas> recruitment post

90 Human Paladin
Greetings fellow Terenas Players,

Are you interested in joining a Guild? If your doing quests, dungeons, PvP, or want to just hang out with guildies, Heroes of Terenas is looking for someone like you!

Here is a little info about HoT

Level 25 Guild,
Created: July 31, 2009
Founded by: JCarrillo (yours truly) & Chrystin (my wife).
Current Member count: 369

We are a dedicated PvE community guild. We successfully balance progressive raiding with real life and are always looking for others who would enjoy being part of our community and hanging out with us.

please note: the guild is led by Christians, but do not require a profession of Christian faith to join.

What we Offer:
    Free welcoming Gift to all new member who join. Something I personally like to do.
    We have a Ventrilo Server for when we raid, chat or just want a place to hang out.
    We have a Website for those who wish to chat on the forums, see upcoming events, talk about wow, Starcraft II, Diablo III, or any other topics of interest.

Raid Info:
Although we don't classify ourselves as a raiding guild, We are currently in search 10m Raids for AM & PM. These 2 groups will be scheduled to flex with your play schedule. Raids would be 3 days a week, lasting roughly 3 hours each raid while we continue to learn to clear them at a faster rate.
We ask if your interested, check out our website, register, and give us 4 days you could be available and 4 hours you could raid. This is done so that we can plan the scheduling within a balanced time frame so that we shed off one of those days and one of those hours to make it flexible within your time you specified.

I have been working on previous progression for those who missed pre-cata raids as well. We do have other unscheduled Pre-Cata raids that might come up at little or no moments notice (depends on who is on and wants to raid what). We recently been having people wanting to do BC raids, so they come up, we clear it as a group so that the players asking get to enjoy it as a guild. Currently we are Scheduling Cata raids for those (like me) who missed out on last expansion raids.

PvP info:
We do offer a small portion dedicated towards PvP. I am currently looking for those interested to join up for Rated BG's and also those interested to form a 5v5 Arena team. I cannot stress enough those interested should not UBER PvP players looking to join solely on being Grand Marshals. I can not devote that much time myself and do not expect anyone to do so, if you are looking to max out your PvP time in the guild though, we can talk as I am looking for a Leader to schedule such events and lead RBG's.

check out our website: http://heroesofterenas.wowstead.com/

Ventrilo

Heroes of Terenas has Voice over IP Server for Ventrilo and is welcome to everyone in the guild & your friends:

† Heroes of Terenas vent †
IP: HeroesofTerenas.raidvent.com
Port: 29230
Guest Password: No Pass

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a great year in 2013!
Edited by Jcarrillo on 3/5/2013 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for a good guild!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump for a good guild!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/20/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Ashrubbery
Bump for a good guild!

This.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/cast Revive
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
5.1 is out, perfect time to start raids going!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi, I have visited your website but it seems to be kind of fickle to apply to.

I have a couple of questions just kind of wondering when and what does you guys do any raiding because i am looking for a casual-esque guild to raid/challenge dungeons a couple nights of week?

Just kind of looking for a place to socialize, goof off, and tear up a few raids with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have sent you some ingame mail, check your mailbox :) I will be happy to answer any questions you may have
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Happy new Year guys, Hope 2012 was good to you and Hope 2013 treats you well!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Little bit of news, I am taking college classes right now, I have appointed an acting GM till I can be more active.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Added vent info for public use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]