Blood of the Betrayer

90 Night Elf Rogue
If any Rogue out there is on this quest, and comes here. I really could use some help I have tried to kill Nalice many times, and fail every time don't know what I am really doing wrong I am interrupting all the spells she cast that I can using recoup at all times. So if any rogue sees this, and is able to help me. I will be on around 7:30pm server time tonight to see if I can finish this, and any help would be much appreciated...
Edited by Talardan on 8/11/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
You could try learning your class instead of crying on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Would not say I was crying just simply asking for assistance I know my class just not perfect DPS
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
No, you obviously don't know your class. Every mechanic that "Nalice" does is countered by a rogue ability, I looked up the quest on Wowhead. Again, try learning your class instead of "asking for assistance" for a quest that only rogues are able to access. It has nothing to do with DPS if you know your class well enough.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
And once again prick I know my class cause I finally got her stop being a !@#$ing prick LOL douch bag asking for helping is not someone not knowing their class its the idea of not being able to survive long enough
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
08/11/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Talardan
asking for helping is not someone not knowing their class its the idea of not being able to survive long enough

That's the rub though isn't it? It's designed to be done by one person using a rogue. If you think you need to brute force it with two, that rather implies you aren't using the tools at your disposal doesn't it?

Also: responding to a troll with poor writing and ineffective rage is generally counter-productive.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
take it as it was, I did go into some reading and realized it was more about survival instead of just taking it down then was able to see how to do it and completed it...and as far as the rage goes i wasn't mad I was laughing my !@# off the whole time...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
when I made this post I thought it was all about beating the !@#$ out of her, i read up on how to get to her but not the fight itself and my biggest problem was i was not fainting with certain spells, or using my evasion, kick, shiv, Etc. to lower her attack dmg i was just going in like i would any other boss with Daggers flying fury but that still does not prove that I did not know my class just shows I did not fully understand the fight at hand...
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Parting words: He's in Renatus and he doesn't know his class, surprise surprise.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Burn!! By deathwing...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I solo'd it. And Trollsmoke. They were both wonderful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]