What is the best RP server?

(Locked)

90 Tauren Shaman
02/12/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Stonzgrinda
Moonguard is ok if you just don't want to ERP its has one of the highest populations of a RP server, mine on Wyrmrest Accord is alright, there are times when areas are ghost towns but its decently populated, though I think its mainly alliances.

Thus my question as to whether he preferred PvP or carebear server. I don't see how you get immersion in safe environment. Ravenholdt, Twisting Nether, Venture Co., Emerald Dream all offer good RP, and in a PvP environment.
PVP is pretty good on mine though the questing areas are kinda lonely at times BG que times are pretty fast tell up to 11pm-5am even finding a Heroic dungeon was hard then.
100 Tauren Shaman
The Venture Co. (RP/PVP) also has an outstanding community.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm also looking for an RP realm, looking to find a Forsaken Guild that will let me join with a blood elf death knight who considers them self a member of the Forsaken.

Also
Good over-all Horde community.
Not many greifers
Good Economy
93 Worgen Hunter
I like Wymrest Accord on both the horde and alliance side.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I thought you looked familiar. I hope it was good for you, too.

Did your Succubus participate or just watch?
90 Human Paladin
Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard would be my top choices. I haven't been on Moon Guard in a long time, so I don't know what the RP scene is like there anymore but last time I was there it was still pretty good.

Personally my short-list suggestion would be Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]